Shady injures hamstring in practice

The best part of all this garbage reporting was the as I said earlier, Josina Anderson is a hack and was wrong. Second to it was all the national outlets who jumped on her report and trusted it over JWs, including Rotoworld.

Good on JW.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josina should make roster decisions, Shady wasn't himself out there. Mikey G. Looked fine and play well in pass pro, why the heck couldn't we attempt to run with him?

Why indeed. Not one person I know thought it was a good idea to play him. And now he'll be out, I hope, for 6 weeks to get the rest he needs. Otherwise it will be a repeat of last season for him.

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

Not a lot of room out there today with not much respect for the passing game.

Not disagreeing with that but more disagreeing with anyone who said McCoy was 100%. You could see he was not 100% on the second carry. No burst (which is a hamstring intensive move) and only side to side dancing. Complete mess to not have a capable player out there. Gillislie would have been the better choice. Would he have won them the game? Doubtful given the defense's performance but at least the offense could have been aggressive.