Debate 3 Discussion: Back to Split screen

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringing his brother? Right out of The Godfather 2.

godfather2patengeli5.JPGSenator! This committee owes an apology!..................... :D

Third presidential debate 2016: Five things to watch

The Hill on MSN.com ·
I don't know why the media doesn't just save time and release their debate reviews now, They're already written
Edited by B-Man

This *might* be a surprisingly civil debate that will confuse everyone afterwards.

This debate has an experienced moderator.

Both candidates have every reason in the universe to talk about "boring" issues.

She doesn't want to touch any of the Wikileaks stuff and he doesn't want to get wrapped into 90 minutes more of dealing with the groping accusations.

They both want voters to turn out to vote for them.

He's being coached to stay on message. She's being coached to run out the clock and make it a fast 90 minutes and get out of there.

"The Supreme Court needs to stand on the side of the American people." Hillary's answer on the 2nd A

I'm pretty sure Clinton means that the Constitution means what she needs it to mean.

So.....In HRC's first answer she said SCOTUS should violate their oaths and stand up to the powerful. That's not the job.

According to Clinton, there should be no restrictions on the “right” to abortion, but many restrictions on the right to bear arms.

In one case she’s trying to save the children but in the other she’s trying to kill the children.

Edited by B-Man

She's talking about cyber attacks and hacks - he's missing a golden opportunity to bring up her unsecured emails. " Madame secretary, Putin couldn't hack emails sent from a private server".

Like..................

By the way, if Russian hackers are such a threat (and they are), I wouldn’t keep my classified information on a private server.

She's talking about cyber attacks and hacks - he's missing a golden opportunity to bring up her unsecured emails. " Madame secretary, Putin couldn't hack emails sent from a private server".

I'd rather watch a crap team thatbhasntbwon in 108 years. I turned it on for 5 seconds and she said the issue was who hacked the emails, not what was in them.

It exposes the undeniable fact that she thinks she should be able to do what ever she wants and be able to hide it from the public. She is whining. If the Russians didn't hack it there are about 1000 other parties that could have.

At no point did either of them say we need to secure govt communications. Documents have been stolen by spies, reporters, competitors and rivals of all sorts since the beginning of time. That won't stop. The way they were exposed does not change their content.