Debate 3 Discussion: Back to Split screen

She's talking about cyber attacks and hacks - he's missing a golden opportunity to bring up her unsecured emails. " Madame secretary, Putin couldn't hack emails sent from a private server".

Trump is doing OK (so far...he's starting to let the inner child come out) but an issue focused debate without a fawning crowd is not his best forum.

Clinton's pivot to nuclear in the middle of the Wikileaks digression from immigration was odd. I wish they hadn't left immigration so easily but I did like the Wikileaks discussion.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh....just turned it on again and heard these words:

"On the path to eliminating the national debt".

Right. And the Columbus Blue Jackets are on the path to the Super Bowl.

I did not need to hear another word to opt for the lyrica commercial in the baseball game.

Edited by 4merper4mer

"She doesn't like Putin because Putin has outsmarted her every step of the way."

I mean, we do have four years of Hillary dealing with Russia to evaluate here. It’s not theoretical.

CvLL6WXWcAA1xpT.jpgYeah, yeah, she’s going to be the tough one on Russia.

"She doesn't like Putin because Putin has outsmarted her every step of the way."

Ugh....just turned it on again and heard these words:

"On the path to eliminating the national debt".

I did not need to hear another word to opt for the lyrica commercial in the baseball game.

“I will not add a penny to the debt.”

That's Clinton and I'm just going to go ahead and give that several trillion Pinocchios

Hillary Clinton, member of administration that doubled our national debt in 8 years, is now suddenly worried about the debt under Trump.

LOL...........every time Trump does the "no one has more respect for women than me " line,

I keep waiting for the lightning strike.

Clinton isn't going anywhere near her husband, but that's probably par for her, yes?

Chris Wallace continues to ask good questions. Tough to both sides. Lots of policy.

Hey.............Madame Secretary ?

Wouldn’t using the State Department’s secure servers have been “acting in the interest of the United States”?.........sheesh what a liar

Hillary: We shouldn't pit people against each other.

DNC operatives, on camera: We fomented a violent atmosphere that canceled his rally!

I think the difference with Wallace.....the best I can put my finger on it......is that he can ask uncomfortable questions without being or sounding antagonistic. Most do that about as well as Jerry Sullivan. He does it like very few others and extremely few in the political arena.