The trade deadline is in 13 days.

Tipster19

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love Marshall but would take a king's ransom at this point with decker out for forever.

I don't think so. They have Revis that's done, Marshall in his low 30's, Forte in his low 30's and no QB. They are about to hit the reset button. They'd take a mid round pick IMO (like a 4th).

I just don't see them trading him within the division.

You don't make a trade for a player at this point in the season unless you really believe that player can provide a legit improvement in our chances of at least making the playoffs. I am not sure there is a such a need, at this precise moment, other than maybe at WR.

You don't make a trade for a player at this point in the season unless you really believe that player can provide a legit improvement in our chances of at least making the playoffs. I am not sure there is a such a need, at this precise moment, other than maybe at WR.

Right -- and who is available at WR? Marshall? Doubt Jets trade intra-division. Jeffrey? Maybe if the Bears are going for the tank, since he's they're only offensive weapon. This isn't baseball -- trades so rarely happen, I just don't see it.

I'd be happy with Marshall AND Watkins. Remember , that was the plan at OBD. The Jets ended up getting Marshall because their 4th rounder was higher than Buffalo's . We traded the higher of our fourth rounder in Cassell trade days earlier

Specifically......the Bills had two fifth round picks going into the offseason but traded the first one, the 137th overall pick, to Minnesota for Cassel.

Then when Marshall became available the Jets had pick 142 and the Bills 155...........the Bills were in on Marshall but the Jets had the higher pick.

Then after the Jets got Marshall the Bills settled on the guy the Jets let go, Percy Harvin.

Yeah...........Brandon Marshall would be a great pickup on the cheap.

I don't think so. They have Revis that's done, Marshall in his low 30's, Forte in his low 30's and no QB. They are about to hit the reset button. They'd take a mid round pick IMO (like a 4th).

I just don't see them trading him within the division.

You are right they have a lot of old players under contract. I thought they kinda' half stepped this offseason..... and now they are in a bad place. They also have some pretty promising young WR though so if the Jets lose again this weekend it wouldn't surprise me if they dealt Marshall. To Buffalo? Probably not, but not out of the realm of possibility.

He just had a huge game with mariota. That team just has a Mularkey problem.

And they are 4-2 in a weak division...How is it a Mularkey problem. I think Mularkey is turning that program around.

Yeah...........Brandon Marshall would be a great pickup on the cheap.

Marshall signed a 3 year 26M contract. He is owed 9.5M this year and 7.5M next year. If the Bills can find cap space for 4.75M this year and 7.5M next year, then a trade makes sense...but it will not be cheap.