LMAO from this weekend

I work out at a health club early every day before going to work (the club is open 24/7).

The men's locker room has rows of 3' high lockers, stacked on top of each other so that they are 6' high.

At each end of the locker room are TVs mounted on the walls above the lockers (the ceilings are about 15' high). The TVs play a rotating selection of stations - ESPN, Fox, CNN, networks, etc.

So I walk into the locker room this morning and see a huge plaster hole in the wall where the TV used to be. And below that are several damaged lockers, which some trash cans and yellow tape set up to protect the damaged area.

As I left this morning, I asked the lady at the front desk what happened and she told me. It seems that there was some political interview/discussion taking place on the TV, and one of the health club members was so mad at what was being said on TV that he climbed up the lockers to get to the TV to change the station. And when he got up there, he slipped and grabbed on something to hold him up there (in this case, the TV). The TV bracket could not support the weight of both him and the TV, and so he and the TV both came crashing down to the floor, and broke his leg, ankle and wrist. :lol:

The TV bracket could not support the weight of both him and the TV, and so he and the TV both came crashing down to the floor, and broke his leg, ankle and wrist. :lol:

Musta been the guy who Trump said hacked the DNC

I work out at a health club early every day before going to work (the club is open 24/7).

The men's locker room has rows of 3' high lockers, stacked on top of each other so that they are 6' high.

At each end of the locker room are TVs mounted on the walls above the lockers (the ceilings are about 15' high). The TVs play a rotating selection of stations - ESPN, Fox, CNN, networks, etc.

So I walk into the locker room this morning and see a huge plaster hole in the wall where the TV used to be. And below that are several damaged lockers, which some trash cans and yellow tape set up to protect the damaged area.

As I left this morning, I asked the lady at the front desk what happened and she told me. It seems that there was some political interview/discussion taking place on the TV, and one of the health club members was so mad at what was being said on TV that he climbed up the lockers to get to the TV to change the station. And when he got up there, he slipped and grabbed on something to hold him up there (in this case, the TV). The TV bracket could not support the weight of both him and the TV, and so he and the TV both came crashing down to the floor, and broke his leg, ankle and wrist. :lol:

No security cam footage? Sounds like it would be great to watch.

:lol: What can I say? I'm Irish.

We're having our two bathrooms redone. The contractor asked if he could demo my wife's bathroom "tomorrow". I was in NY at the time and couldn't see the progress on mine and I said "only if mine is 100% done" Well of course mine wasn't. My wife said "go shower at the gym" Are you kidding me?!?! The gym is in Oakland and 90% of the dudes there are black. I don't need the pressure. I washed my hair in the kitchen sink. :lol:

Update:

So I walk in this morning, and see that the plaster has been replaced and a new TV has been installed. The lockers still need to fixed and the walls still need to be painted.

And this morning, the TVs are now playing different stations (they used to be playing the same stations on a rotating basis). On one side of the locker room, Fox News Channel is playing at full volume. On the other side of the locker room, MSNBC is playing at full volume.

:death:

On one side of the locker room, Fox News Channel is playing at full volume. On the other side of the locker room, MSNBC is playing at full volume.

:death:

That's pretty much replicates the Roddenberry theorem for creating a warp field. If you stand where both can be heard simultaneously, you stand the possibility of being able to change your clothes really, really fast.

• 1 month later...

Update:

I go to the gym this morning and put my stuff in one of the lockers, and I notice that the two TVs in the locker room are playing ESPN and CNN.

While I'm working out I see another regular member walking into the gym along with his wife. After he goes into the locker room I see him walk out of the locker room and over to the front desk, where he gets the DirecTV remote control from the front desk guy. He then walks back into the locker room, then walks back out a minute later and gives the remote back to the front desk guy.

30 minutes later, I finish my workout and go to the locker room to shower/change. And as I walk in there, I see that he changed both TVs to Fox News.

:doh:

Update:

I go to the gym this morning and put my stuff in one of the lockers, and I notice that the two TVs in the locker room are playing ESPN and CNN.

While I'm working out I see another regular member walking into the gym along with his wife. After he goes into the locker room I see youhim walk out of the locker room and over to the front desk, where he gets the DirecTV remote control from the front desk guy. He then walks back into the locker room, then walks back out a minute later and gives the remote back to the front desk guy.

30 minutes later, I finish my workout and go to the locker room to shower/change. And as I walk in there, I see that he changed both TVs to Fox News.

:doh:

I would do this on the cardio machines early in the morning and out them all on Nick kids or whatever it's called with blues clues and ****. The lock the TV's out.

TVs in the locker room only encourage the idiots who get off on walking around naked in locker rooms to stay there longer.

That's why I've been recently identifying as a woman. I actually take the free weights in the woman's locker room to lift and watch TV