Don't look now, but the Rams are 3-1

So we beat NE's 3rd string QB....yayyyy.

The Rams Defense is real...and they have a nice offense.

Enter Greggo Williams.

Stay humble Buffalo Bills.

They wont be as good as you think.

This Rams game is not gonna be a pushover. its a trap game. they got a really good defense8051664.jpg

Since they are 3-1 this can only be a trap game for them...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Rams oline is a disaster.

Their QB blows.

Their D is top 5. But IMO so is New England and Arizona. And most importantly I think our oline is gelling and playing well.

John Brown just torched their secondary. Note to the O coaches---Goodwin is John Brown lite....take some shots.

If Dareus Hughes and the D line contain Gurley we should win. So long as Carpenter doesn't miss any of the 12 total field goals I can see being attempted in this game.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

There's no way I can stay away for the Coliseum next Sunday. I've never been to a game in Buffalo, and I've never been to a Bills victory. LA Coliseum, Jack Murphy, the Big Toilet Bowl. Over the years, I have avoided fun vacations with friends to San Francisco and San Diego because I feared the lose. Please, God, steer me clear of Exposition Park this upcoming Sabbath.

2014-04-04-16.47.03.jpg

San Fran (got killed)

I was at that game, van Pelt was our QB and we lost 30-0 I think. My girlfriend and I were walking back to my rental car from Candlestick in our Bills jerseys and two Niner fans behind us were openly debating whether or not they should assault us. Stay classy, San Francisco.

Yeah, talk about a turnaround. They were absolutely horrible in that opening Monday Night game at S.F. They looked like one of the worst teams.

C'mon, they just ended the Gillette Stadium losing streak. Now they can end the West Coast streak, where they haven't won since beating the Niners late in the 2004 season. I'm going to the game and have never seen them win live out West in about a dozen games I've attended.

Yeah, talk about a turnaround. They were absolutely horrible in that opening Monday Night game at S.F. They looked like one of the worst teams.

C'mon, they just ended the Gillette Stadium losing streak. Now they can end the West Coast streak, where they haven't won since beating the Niners late in the 2004 season. I'm going to the game and have never seen them win live out West in about a dozen games I've attended.

Save us LittleJoe...you're our only hope.

They by no means have a "nice offense." They do have a nasty defense. Should be low scoring. Would be shocked if this game doesn't have the lowest over/under of the week.

Also it can't be a "trap game" for you when you're the underdog. Will be a tough game. Would be a huge win.

Edited by metzelaars_lives

They by no means have a "nice offense." They do have a nasty defense. Should be low scoring. Would be shocked if this game doesn't have the lowest over/under of the week.

Also it can't be a "trap game" for you when you're the underdog. Will be a tough game. Would be a huge win.

Agreed. theres no trap game here for either side. Both of us coming off big division wins, they travel to detroit and we go back home vs 49ers.