Cam Newton Excuse Thread 2016

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000794249/article/cam-newton-to-have-surgery-on-throwing-shoulder

It turns out Cam Newton will undergo surgery after all.

The Carolina Panthers quarterback will have surgery on March 30 to repair a partially torn rotator cuff suffered against the San Diego Chargers in Week 14, Max Henson of the team's official website reported Tuesday.

Newton is expected to be ready for the start of training camp.

tbh I was looking for this thread to update and couldn't find it via the search function. Didn't think it warranted a new thread. Thanks for finding it!

:thumbsup: It was strangely hard to find.

all you had to was search 95% of my posting history containing the word overrated. jeesh, guys.

:thumbsup: It was strangely hard to find.

all you had to

Carolina is going to play Seattle this weekend. Any predictions on the result? Any new excuses we can use for Cam :P

1) This is not Cam's year

2) The Panthers should have paid Norman

3) Running game is not helping

4) Receivers are not helping by dropping or fumbling

5) Carolina has been playing all time great defenses

this is a lame thread. You must a be Tide loyalist. The Panthers have been a playoff team since getting Newton. I guess he screamed bust when he broke Payton Manning's rookie passing records

this is a lame thread. You must a be Tide loyalist. The Panthers have been a playoff team since getting Newton. I guess he screamed bust when he broke Payton Manning's rookie passing records

Hmmm. I must have missed something . The Panthers make the playoffs last season ?

Another poster likes to keep railing against his favorite overrated QB Andrew Luck on another thread so I will start a thread for another overhyped QB in the Nfl.

Please put your excuses for Cam Newton leading the Panthers to an awesome 1-3 record on this thread.

In the entire history of the NFL probably 35 to 40 QB's have made the super bowl. Why does he need an excuse for anything?