Cam Newton Excuse Thread 2016

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah, just highlighting some casual racism. and the idea that some middle-aged slob from Buffalo steals my girlfriend is hilarious.

You fail to mention how many people hated Favre as well for his antics. You also fail to mention how many people drool over Cam. Problem with people like you is that any type of criticism constitutes casual racism.

Look at all those casual racists ripping on Favre

https://www.google.com/amp/s/gnb.247sports.com/Bolt/Brett-Favre-ranked-among-Sporting-News-40-most-hated-NFL-players-45385759/Amp?client=safari

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailynorseman.com/platform/amp/2011/2/2/1969808/brett-favre-voted-most-hated-player-in-nfl-in-hollywood-reporter-poll?client=safari

Racists.

nah, just highlighting some casual racism. and the idea that some middle-aged slob from Buffalo steals my girlfriend is hilarious.

Haha. I'm dumb and misunderstood your post. I know you were hoping Cam would be out of the league in 3 years.

I don't want to call it racism but there seems to be some double standards with guys like Newton and Aaron Rodgers, who seems every bit as cocky and celebrates a lot.

Haha. I'm dumb and misunderstood your post. I know you were hoping Cam would be out of the league in 3 years.

I don't want to call it racism but there seems to be some double standards with guys like Newton and Aaron Rodgers, who seems every bit as cocky and celebrates a lot.

Is there a double standard with Russel Wilson? Everyone loves the guy. The same casual racists are selectively racist too? So why is their a "double standard" with Cam? Could it be bc of his issues going back to college? Could it be bc he comes off as a sore loser? A whiner? These are all traits that people in general tend to dislike regardless of race. Why do so many people hate Brady? Bc hes a whiny pouting baby ass. You see a common theme here? At least brady is going down as the greatest of all time. Cam hasnt accomplished jack yet.

he threw for 3,800 yards and 35 tds last year. wtf are you talking about?

RG3 and Kaep put up big numbers for a season or so. Where are they now? You compared Brett Favre to Cam and I said that your analogy was ludicrous. You haven't been able to rebut that point yet. If you can tell me with facts rather than bluster what makes them similar then you have my attention. Instead, you seem to have devolved into some bogus argument about racism which other posters have already slammed you for.

I like Cam and I do think he is getting a rough ride from officials (not because he is black but because he called one out when they said something clearly absurd to him "you haven't been in the league long enough to get that flag" there is an agenda against him but I don't think it is about race) but he is not Brett Favre and doesn't play much like him at all in my opinion. That comparison is ridiculous.

Brett Favre: unorthodox, big-armed, scrambler, serial over-celebrator, visibly ENJOYED playing the game= oh, man he's just fun to watch

Cam Newton: the EXACT same qualities=i hope he gets destroyed and is out of the league in three years.

what is that one definable difference between them? i can't. put. my. finger. on. it...

can we quit with this bull ****? If you're going to play the race card man up. Call someone a racist. Because, I can promise you and something that should be aparant as of last Tuesday. ...most people could not care less about race.

Its such a sad, lazy and pathetic statement to just call a group racist because they don't agree with you.

RG3 and Kaep put up big numbers for a season or so. Where are they now? You compared Brett Favre to Cam and I said that your analogy was ludicrous. You haven't been able to rebut that point yet. If you can tell me with facts rather than bluster what makes them similar then you have my attention. Instead, you seem to have devolved into some bogus argument about racism which other posters have already slammed you for.

Cam's career path right now is to the HOF. It's embarrassing to compare him to those 2 guys.

can we quit with this bull ****? If you're going to play the race card man up. Call someone a racist. Because, I can promise you and something that should be aparant as of last Tuesday. ...most people could not care less about race.

Its such a sad, lazy and pathetic statement to just call a group racist because they don't agree with you.

Haha, last Tuesday showed you most people don't care about race? Are you on the WEO plan of just saying the opposite of what is to true to argue with people?

Is there a double standard with Russel Wilson? Everyone loves the guy. The same casual racists are selectively racist too? So why is their a "double standard" with Cam? Could it be bc of his issues going back to college? Could it be bc he comes off as a sore loser? A whiner? These are all traits that people in general tend to dislike regardless of race. Why do so many people hate Brady? Bc hes a whiny pouting baby ass. You see a common theme here? At least brady is going down as the greatest of all time. Cam hasnt accomplished jack yet.

It's because Wilson plays the "right way."

I wonder what Newton's record would be if he has Seattle's number 1 defense his whole career.

Cam's career path right now is to the HOF. It's embarrassing to compare him to those 2 guys.

Haha, last Tuesday showed you most people don't care about race? Are you on the WEO plan of just saying the opposite of what is to true to argue with people? Hi

It's because Wilson plays the "right way."

I wonder what Newton's record would be if he has Seattle's number 1 defense his whole career.

anything much further is PPP. If you'd like to discuss this come over to PPP and we can. Viva La Trump

Uh ok.

Back to football, Cam reminds me of RG3 in the early days when he had that unbelievable season but he played at an unsustainable level of contact. Cam took more hits last year and early this year than Rodgers and Russell Wilson will take in their careers combined.

It takes a physical and mental toll, and that style of play can only be done for a short time and then you're done. Roman was riding Tyrod too hard last year for awhile too, calling far too many designed runs and putting the kid's career in danger.

Coaches needs some accountability and standards which start with getting rid of the win at all costs approach. It kills mobile qb's.

• 2 weeks later...