Rex is going to blame this year on injuries ...again

Yeezus

We already know how it's going to play out. We will limp our way to December until we are officially knocked out. Rex is going to claim how the offense ended up last overall bc we lost Sammy even tho Whaley did nothing to fix the wr depth

He is going to claim how we had tons of injuries on defense and how we will get better. Only to go 7-9 or 8-8 next year and see him finally get fired. The front office will try to explain to the fans how Tyrod will get better and they will pick up his option

Why waste a year. Rex needs to be gone again. We will be stuck playing 20+ mill to a QB who has no future here.

Future looks bleak as of now.

We already know how it's going to play out. We will limp our way to December until we are officially knocked out. Rex is going to claim how the offense ended up last overall bc we lost Sammy even tho Whaley did nothing to fix the wr depth

He is going to claim how we had tons of injuries on defense and how we will get better. Only to go 7-9 or 8-8 next year and see him finally get fired. The front office will try to explain to the fans how Tyrod will get better and they will pick up his option

Why waste a year. Rex needs to be gone again. We will be stuck playing 20+ mill to a QB who has no future here.

Fix it, Whaley CAUSED it...

He can blame it on whatever, but the only one that matters is what Pegulas think. Anyway, all teams have injuries so we'll see what happens. We will definitely find out if TT is any good or not. At this point, there is no way the Bills pick up that option. If he somehow has a good year and carries the team on his back , making everyone around him better? Different story and the Bills will gladly give hike that $$. He's a long way from that right now.

Every team has injuries...

Clay is always injured.

Glenn always seems hurt. Mystery injury as well.

Watkins can't stay on the field. Now IR'd.

New England has a couple injuries as well...

I bet your friends love having you around so you can paint a bleak outlook for their future and your own future before it even happens. I bet you are a lot of fun to have around and generally a happy person. :thumbsup:

I bet your friends love having you around so you can paint a bleak outlook for their future and your own future before it even happens. I bet you are a lot of fun to have around and generally a happy person. :thumbsup:

If the guy got hit by a car every Fall for 16 years I'm guessing he'd assume he'd be hit by a car in year 17 too.