Damien Woody Rips Stephen A Smith

"It's always great when someone shoots back at ESPN talking head Stephen A. Smith, who said earlier this week that Rex Ryan is "mentally weak" because of how he answered a question."

http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/10/01/watch-former-patriot-damien-woody-rip-stephen-smith-disrespcting-bills/

(even says WE when referring to the Bills ,oops, but I'll take it :D )

Good, I f'n hate that douche nozzle Smith. He and Skip Bayless are nauseating.

I'm sorry, but Bayless had to win that race well before the finish line.

S.A. Smith annoys me most when he's yelling at me. I can get that elsewhere. I avoid those places too.

S.A. Smith annoys me most when he's yelling at me. I can get that elsewhere. I avoid those places too.

Ahh, but I didn't say who was the bigger douche was. I can't stand either and I'm waiting for the day when Kellerman pops Smith in the mouth and when Sharpe does the same to Skippy.

Ahh, but I didn't say who was the bigger douche was. I can't stand either and I'm waiting for the day when Kellerman pops Smith in the mouth and when Sharpe does the same to Skippy.

Is there some way to set an alert so my iPad beeps and lights up? I wuld HATE to miss all of that!

I wish. Might just have to wait for the video, like when Jim Everett threw Jim Rome around.

Rome deserved it, if for those endless donkey noises! I was 3,000 miles away and could just change channels. He's a serious reason i have Sirius!

Rome deserved it, if for those endless donkey noises! I was 3,000 miles away and could just change channels. He's a serious reason i have Sirius!

One of the smartest moves WGR ever made was putting Murph on from 12-3 and getting rid of the Jim Rome show.

In short series Smith really has a chance but in a long series Bayless would be untouchable.