Around the NFL

Wayne Cubed

He threw more accurate deep balls in that game than he has thrown in his life.

And the receivers made ten ridiculous catches. I don't think people realized that. Most of the game, not all, but most of the game Gilmore and Darby were right on their guys and Fitz made a dozen great passes and the receivers made a dozen great catches.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll admit I think Wentz is the real deal. I know it's early but he checks all the boxes. He's the next Roethlisberger.

Btw Fitz threw a pick to Marcus Peters and led to a TD

Agreed. And just like Ben it's evident right from the start. Except he's far better mannered than Ben. I thought drafting him that high was a reach, but then again, I'd never seen him play so I kept my mouth shut ... glad I did!

He just doesn't play like a rookie. It's crazy. But Cleveland thought, nahhhhhh we will take the picks instead.

Which is exactly what more then half the board says here if they were in that situation, unless they have the chance to pick Brady or Manning

How many here at the draft this year would have taken picks over drafting Wentz or Goff who IIRC most didn't think would be great QBs

Wow...no doubt!

How the heck did Fitz pull off the 2nd coming of Joe Montana last week....how did that happen!!!! :wallbash:

Because Greg Roman?