Will Rex be Fired W/ Loss to NE led by Jacoby Brissett?

jethro_tull

I remember watching when Trent was QB and thinking we looked like JV playing Varsity. And now when I watch other teams I feel the same way. It got better with Fitz and Orton, but once REX took over, we don't seem ready, plays are late on offense, we take dumb penalties, play 10 yards of on 3rd and 3 and just lack emotion. We are JV again. Its mind numbing. He makes me miss Jauron its so bad. Watching the Patriots last night was just torture.

The biggest thing is feeling like a failed parent because my kids don't even watch football. To them the Bills are losers and considering they are 16 and 14, it's hard to argue with them. I've taken them to a game each season and we've never won one that they've seen live. It's killing me.

I told my kid to never root for the Bills. It worked. She's an Eagle fan now.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I also told my son don't be a Mets fan or a Bills. Too much torture. He didn't listen. He is a die hard Mets/Bills fan just like his old man. What can I say, the kid looks up to me.

Edited by Gordio

Wow, I could never do that

Why would I in good conscience subject her to the garbage I've lived through? No thanks.

Plus, she's never lived in WNY, only in the Philadelphia area.

The only reason I'm a Bills fan is because it's a connection to my home town. It certainly isn't because of their history of excellence.

my son is a Packers fan when he does watch football but he has given up on US football and baseball- too boring. he only loves soccer now- thanks Ralph Wilson

Edited by Robert Paulson

I wish I could even get them to watch football. We live in a Rochester suburb and all I ever see on kids are Patriots and Steelers jerseys and an occasional knucklehead kid wearing a Miami jersey (I have respect because fish are as hapless). My kids would get picked on in school if they supported the Bills. Thanks Ralph is right. I love my Bills and football, but even I DVR the games and start watching at about 2:30 so I don't waste all my Sunday afternoon. And I saw games at the Rockpile before you call me a bandwagon fan. The definition of insanity isn't lost on me.

If the Pats beat us with Edelman at QB, I might just quit my job, backpack to the woods of Northwest Canada and live with the animals until some dangerous animal gives me the sweet release.

:lol:

@ChrisTrapasso

Only problem w/ Edelman at QB: Edelman the WR is good. However, Belichick will prob find a way for Edelman to successfully throw to himself.

@RapSheet

#PatriotsNFL_Season_2016_NE.png QB Jacoby Brissett’s thumb injury is not deemed to be a serious one, source said. Will be monitored, but the team has 10 more days

I think Rex will last until the Bye week unless things really get ugly. Roman would have possibly been tapped to take over the team after firing Rex after week 4, but he got Roman first and bought himself some time. None of the other assistants would be ready to take over as HC for now.

"Patriots beat Bills with no professional quarterback on the roster"

That my friends gets you fired.

Don't be surprised BB rolls with Edelman as the starting quarterback just to see what happens.

Bill Belichick could start a half-blind paraplegic at QB and beat the Bills.

It's that bad.