So how much more Simplified can the Pop Warner offense Be

MAJBobby

In regards to simplifying.....

Aside from Tyrod supposidly being a horrible qb that had no business ever being in the top 10 of several qb stats last year.....what are other problems?

OL are whiffing blocks horribly.....I saw Cog whif a block on a screen in one of the games that go horribly blown up that probably would have gone for long yardage.

Time outs being used because of confusion

Plays getting into the huddle late

Penalties......this can also be caused by confusion

If we are going to look at why the offense is not working then lets be realistic and not pin it in one place.....because if it was THAT simple they could just replace that spot

Yes he was

If only it was just the jets game and not every game Tyrod has played......go back and read the agenda

I read everything my Friend

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undisciplined mess that has yet to diagnose a weakness in an opposing defense and attack it time and time again and force adjustments which will benefit your running game. The gameplan seemed to be more of a script of plays with limited reads than anything else. Baltimore week 1 and they weren't able to exploit any match ups in the secondary?

One good play call all year, sending Goodwin deep on Revis. They did nothing to take advantage of an over aggressive Marcus Williams etc. etc. No doubt there is room for improvement, playing AZ your first week as OC must suck though.

right into the fire!

Why not honestly ?

Lets see what this team is truly made of finally.

I could stand a loss if noble effort is made on all fronts. If Bills come out looking the fool again?

well i might have to look away. Shame if it comes to that. I really love my Bills on Sundays

In my opinion the single biggest problem.....

The inability to get a 1st down running the ball on 3rd down/4th down when you need it

I watched a 4th and a yard that the bills ran the ball with Shady

2 thought at that time

WHy not just give the ball to Felton in the upback position to get the yard

Why is Jonathan William not on the active roster

If convert 3rd and shorts we get a fresh set of downs to work the ball downfield......and you protect your D from getting tired...

Our D line is VERY short in its rotation with Marcel being out

Then you would not have said what you just said in regards to old school

Yes of course i would. I read all of his posts. He is consistent and a thinking man. I may not agree with him at times, but i respect him and give him the benefit that comes with that.

Differing opinions are fine. Being biased and defending such bias ad infinitum is tiresome.

And that goes both ways.

There should always be middle ground for dialogues. when one closes that door the humanity is lost.

MAJbobby has gone on a tirade cuz hes upset. He will come back around, and i will still take into account his comments.

Now Scott law is approaching contrarian status.

Ryan L Billz is in it for the hilarity.

Its a big Family. You included.

Edited by 3rdand12

a-look-back-at-little-giants-the-footbal

Ground and Pound, baby. :blink:

That was a such a good movie. It made me join football in middle school, thought I could be like Andre Reed or Flutie.

late 90s early 00s: Good times.

The inability to get a 1st down running the ball on 3rd down/4th down when you need it

2 thought at that time

If convert 3rd and shorts we get a fresh set of downs to work the ball downfield......and you protect your D from getting tired...

J Will was hurt for the last few weeks. When he gets healthy we should see a boost in the running game bc well have a power back to spell Shady. This is one of the most overlooked holes in the offensive gameplan the last two weeks. The lack of a bruiser back to punish opposing defenses and wear them out so they arent fast enough to catch Shadys shiftiness and short area speed. As long as we play the Cards with balls and take our shots and do our best Ill be proud no matter the outcome. If we play scared im gonna be pissed and make a bunch of Marrone Hacket jokes. Go Bills!

Edited by Marty McFly

More excuses. Great.

They're already setting up the excuses for this weeks game by Rex talking up Arizona all week as the best team in the NFL. That way 0-3 won't look so bad. Terrible OC with a "bloated playbook" for weeks one and two and facing the best team in the NFL for week 3. I wonder what next weeks narrative will bring.

PS- Arizona is 1-1 and lost to NE at home against their backup QB.

For what it is worth - Also heard Darryl Johnston "Moose" today on the John Murphy show. He said during the Dallas Superbowl years their offense was also very simple. Their approach was to outplay the other team based on individual player talent rather than trying to confuse their opponents.

One more reason to have a little hope that by simplifying things, maybe they will see an increase in production on offense.

2 thought at that time

This is what happens when you ground and pound with backs that are high school size

That was a such a good movie. It made me join football in middle school, thought I could be like Andre Reed or Flutie.

late 90s early 00s: Good times.

J Will was hurt for the last few weeks. When he gets healthy we should see a boost in the running game bc well have a power back to spell Shady. This is one of the most overlooked holes in the offensive gameplan the last two weeks. The lack of a bruiser back to punish opposing defenses and wear them out so they arent fast enough to catch Shadys shiftiness and short area speed. As long as we play the Cards with balls and take our shots and do our best Ill be proud no matter the outcome. If we play scared im gonna be pissed and make a bunch of Marrone Hacket jokes. Go Bills!

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/188719-new-simplified-offense/page-3?do=findComment&comment=4057165