I was wrong, and I don't mind saying it..

D521646

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has to be either the most sarcasm post in the history of the board or straight troll bait

>>>>>Rex took a top 5 defense and made it the laughing stock of the league. The race to the bottom churned into a new gear when he hired his brother. Brandon, Whaley and the Pegulas should have known better.<<<<<

John, how was the above sarcastic or troll bait? Our defense makes that of Jauron look efficient and aggressive. It is sickening to watch.

The poster might not be saying what you want to hear, but it doesn't make him wrong.

>>>>>Rex took a top 5 defense and made it the laughing stock of the league. The race to the bottom churned into a new gear when he hired his brother. Brandon, Whaley and the Pegulas should have known better.<<<<<

John, how was the above sarcastic or troll bait? Our defense makes that of Jauron look efficient and aggressive. It is sickening to watch.

The poster might not be saying what you want to hear, but it doesn't make him wrong.

Whatever you do, don't tell him what Kobe did to that poor girl.

How about we just agree to call it the "pile of crap defense" and move on. I propose this terminology because it accurately describes the results and allows refocus on the essential point:

You kinda have a way with words, don't you?

18 games and counting.

So that's our problem, we need "accountability partners" for the players? And only side-to-side hugging.