afc east qb ranking

nuklz2594

Mallett was huge favorite here. That guy is a complete moron.

And it's hard to give McDaniels a ton of credit because of Denver and Brady/ Belichick. But he is perfect there and should milk it for as long as he can.

I love the way they adjust their gameplan for the opponent. I remember one year, the Vikes had the best run defense in the NFL. So they came out in 4 and 5 wr sets and just threw it every down.

Rex and our offense would try to keep running the ball through the Great Wall of China because "it's all about attitude!"

Ya Denver was a train wreck for him, but even BB wasn't the best his first time out as HC.

As for Rex, lol I can believe that, he seems be a man stuck in his ways. GROUND AND POUND who cares if it only gets 1.5 yards a carry lol...

that is funny

Fitz was fantastic on TNF and I give him credit for that but history says he has 1-2 games like that in him per year and eventually FitzMagic leads to FitzTragic. I think he threw 6 TDs in one game when he was in TN or Houston and then cut. This was his SB, he wanted to win this game more than anything. Not taking credit away for the game he played, it was impressive.

Ya that is true. Fitz does put up descent numbers and plays well most of the time, but it seems like when the game is on the line or they need a big game, Fitz generally comes up short

Tyrod might be the last the worse QB in the league, not just the division. He had a few tricks up his sleeves last year, but he's completely figured out now. He still can't read a defense, throw to the middle of the field, or make an accurate check down pass, which makes him extremely easy to defend. He had hope and potential but after these last 2 games, I'm done with him. Bench him, cut him, IR him, he's a liability on the field.

where does tyrod rank?

1.pats

2.jets.

3.tyrod

4.fish

am torn on tyrod not being worst in afc east

1. Brady

2. Fitz

3. Tyrod

4. Tennenhill

5. Jimmy G - 1 game and a QTR is not enough to say he is better than anyone on this list.

If we are talking QB.... If you want to add the running part of it I guess you could maybe argue Fitz being ranked below Tyrod

Edited by MAJBobby

If you factor in contract, Tyrod may be the worst in the division.

I don't like Tyrod, I don't think he has what it takes to make it.

I would put Taylor at a tie for last.

Brady

Jimmy G

Fitz

Tanny/Taylor

The fact you are putting a QB at NO 2 based off a game and a QTR is actually laughable

If you factor in contract, Tyrod may be the worst in the division.

I don't like Tyrod, I don't think he has what it takes to make it.

I would put Taylor at a tie for last.

Brady

Jimmy G

Fitz

Tanny/Taylor

The fact you are putting a QB at NO 2 based off a game and a QTR is actually laughable

I would take Jimmy G over Taylor at this point, We would not have to pay Jimmy 90MM dollars.

Did Taylor not get a new contract last year that is worth a total of around 90MM?

If you keep him you have to pay him. Therefor he is expensive and an unknown, which is a terrible spot to be in.

And my Point is they are not paying him.

But I don't know how anyone can say someone with 1 game is better than 3 QBs that have a ton more experience

OOo not to mention first real hit Jimmy G took and was hurt

But I don't know how anyone can say someone with 1 game is better than 3 QBs that have a ton more experience

Is Carson Wentz better than Fitz, Tannehill and Taylor? He has only two games experience.

When can I officially say someone is good and someone is bad?

Is Carson Wentz better than Fitz, Tannehill and Taylor? He has only two games experience.

When can I officially say someone is good and someone is bad?

10 games and then you pretty much know what you have.

Thing I have against Jimmy G. if EVERY QB has looked good in the NE patriots System.

Watch Jacoby Brisset on Thursday look all world too.

Anyone that got playing time in season. Yes Even Mallet he showed well in Pre-season so they could flip for picks.

.... but, if it's the "QB system" that is responsible for success, as you claim, why didn't said system allow these QB's to progress and thrive instead of being jettisoned off? For every Garopolo who thrives in the "QB system" there are many more who fail.

NOT arguing the QB part but Jimmy G got hit plenty in the Az game... Hmm wasn't Romo from the same school? (Eastern Illinois)

IMO and MY OPINION ONLY Jimmy G passed the eye test looks comfy in the pocket and makes the right decision with the football quickly. (I think he was averaging under 3 seconds a throw)

Tanahill after 5 years still holds onto the ball to long

Fitz throws a lot of dumb passes and no arm strength

Tyrod is hard to say he makes amazing plays but then misses wide open receivers in the middle of the field.. This could be Jimmy G to with more time but was Tyrod ever a quick hmthrower in the pocket?