Roman almost Kapernicked Tyrod!

Jobot

Maybe a silver lining... but so far weeks 1 and 2 of the 2016 season resulted in a version of Tyrod similar to Collin Kapernick's year 2 under Roman.... As if he was forced to stay in the pocket, read defenses, and use his legs only as a last resort...

I'm hopeful that Tyrod is going to let loose this week in Arizona and run a bit more based on comments from Rex on Roman's firing.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a silver lining... but so far weeks 1 and 2 of the 2016 season resulted in a version of Tyrod similar to Collin Kapernick's year 2 under Roman.... As if he was forced to stay in the pocket, read defenses, and use his legs only as a last resort...

I'm hopeful that Tyrod is going to let loose this week in Arizona and run a bit more based on comments from Rex on Roman's firing.

So you are saying forcing him to be a QB.

Ahhh if only our 92M Franchise QB could actually be a QB, shame on Roman for trying to turn him into one.

A guy a work wit his a big 49er's fan. At the time when roman left he said that it was pretty much split, was Roman the problem or was Harbough over-riding him and that was what caused Kap to decline. Seeing where things are now, and the comments about him "wanting to work in the lab alone" makes me start to think he's the problem.

The more I've read about this, the more I think this has been brewing for awhile. He was told in the off-season he needed to changed his ways and promised he would. But two games in, nothing changed so they made a move.

And also the more I've read about this, the less I overall blame this whole thing on Rex as seemed there were many other outside influences at work here.

A guy a work wit his a big 49er's fan. At the time when roman left he said that it was pretty much split, was Roman the problem or was Harbough over-riding him and that was what caused Kap to decline. Seeing where things are now, and the comments about him "wanting to work in the lab alone" makes me start to think he's the problem.

The more I've read about this, the more I think this has been brewing for awhile. He was told in the off-season he needed to changed his ways and promised he would. But two games in, nothing changed so they made a move.

And also the more I've read about this, the less I overall blame this whole thing on Rex as seemed there were many other outside influences at work here.

So you believe the Bills PR Spin Machine.

Fact is Rex cant change his MO and that is when the pressure gets on fire the OC. He has done it 5 out of 6 years

Ahhh if only our 92M Franchise QB could actually be a QB, shame on Roman for trying to turn him into one.

There's a fine line with athletic ability. Having it is a huge plus but it has to be a part of the recipe, not the whole meal.

You've seen guys like Rodgers, Wilson & Luck that can use their legs to buy time but it's normally run to set up the pass. Taking it away from Tyrod is foolish but he also has to earn the respect of the league for his passing before they commit to stopping him through the air alone (which makes him more dangerous as a runner).

I'm just saying look at how much of a downgrade after Roman tried to mold Kapernick. My true opinion is that this team is an absolute sinking ship, but as a Bill's fan we gotta grab at something right?!?

There's a fine line with athletic ability. Having it is a huge plus but it has to be a part of the recipe, not the whole meal.

You've seen guys like Rodgers, Wilson & Luck that can use their legs to buy time but it's normally run to set up the pass. Taking it away from Tyrod is foolish but he also has to earn the respect of the league for his passing before they commit to stopping him through the air alone (which makes him more dangerous as a runner).

do you think broken play free-for-all sandlot football is the way to success?

This

Darn someone for wanting Tyrod to actually be able to do what he does well some of the time

He can run all he wants I really don't care. Where Tyrod is lacking for me and has been since last year is in two areas.

1. Anticipated Throws

2. Using more of the field than just the alleys.

And in 2 games Same issues apply.

He can run all he wants I really don't care. Where Tyrod is lacking for me and has been since last year is in two areas.

1. Anticipated Throws

2. Using more of the field than just the alleys.

And in 2 games Same issues apply.

Your a broken record

Tyrod has not had a problem with accuracy in the past....something is different THIS year to date

You do realize that designed roll outs, moving pockets, and bootlegs are not sandlot football

No they are not, but they are also a way to hide a QB that isn't good enough

Your a broken record

Tyrod has not had a problem with accuracy in the past....something is different THIS year to date

Were did I say Accuracy? What is different is his mechanics are breaking down, and actually he was inaccurate at times last year too

Edited by MAJBobby