Week 3: Cardinals Game Preparation - Sammy & Darby Out!!

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@mikerodak

New OC Anthony Lynn will have help from Bills senior offensive assistant Chris Palmer.

Cs486UkUAAEBSRR.jpg

@SalSports

New Bills OC Anthony Lynn chatting with QB coach David Lee

Cs49YIuVYAA4Grb.jpg

@4JoshReed

#Bills player told me there will be less of LeSean trying to get to the edge & more of him between the tackles where he had 24 yd run Thurs

I heard Lynn is going to be up in the box? If that is true I like it. That should give him a good vantage point while calling his first game and may even help keep his head a bit clearer than dealing with the sidelines.

Confirmed.

@cover1eturner

Cs33mTXUIAAtMkX.jpg

@ChrisBrownBills

McCoy - I have a lot of confidence in coach Lynn. I think we have a pretty good game plan. The plays will be simplified a lot. #Bills

McCoy - Coach Roman had a lot of volume w/plays. This will be different. Not as much thinking so they can let their talent show. #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

McCoy- Coach Lynn is a tough coach. demands respect, harps on the details. Played the game. He can relate. #Bills

McCoy- on civil suit - I'll be fine. I have people to take care of that. I'm worried about the game on Sunday. #Bills

McCoy-on if things were 2 complex- it was a thinking offense. If everybody can't grasp might require simplifying things. Less plays #Bills

@cover1eturner

https://twitter.com/i/videos/tweet/778660997297016832

@buffalobills

On new OC Anthony Lynn: "All the guys in the offensive room and the team as a whole are behind him and ready to get a win."

Cs5cbZIW8AE674r.jpg

@SalSports

Taylor on meeting with Pegulas: "we've always had an open dialogue"

@ChrisBrownBills

Tyrod- coach Lynn's play call upstairs on game day will go straight to me in the helmet on game day. No relay to sideline & then in. #Bills

Tyrod confirms taking volume of offense away to allow players to play fast. #Bills

Tyrod- firing of Roman did catch players off guard, but I'm behind our coach & owners 100%. #Bills

I heard Lynn is going to be up in the box? If that is true I like it. That should give him a good vantage point while calling his first game and may even help keep his head a bit clearer than dealing with the sidelines.

Yep when your up in the box you have more tools to use as a coach.

@ChrisBrownBills

McCoy - I have a lot of confidence in coach Lynn. I think we have a pretty good game plan. The plays will be simplified a lot. #Bills

McCoy - Coach Roman had a lot of volume w/plays. This will be different. Not as much thinking so they can let their talent show. #Bills

@ChrisBrownBills

McCoy- Coach Lynn is a tough coach. demands respect, harps on the details. Played the game. He can relate. #Bills

McCoy- on civil suit - I'll be fine. I have people to take care of that. I'm worried about the game on Sunday. #Bills

McCoy-on if things were 2 complex- it was a thinking offense. If everybody can't grasp might require simplifying things. Less plays #Bills

Defenses figured out Romans gameplan. If you look at Buff Rumblings TT film breakdown they expose it. I dont know if simplifying it will help but at this point, !@#$ it. Go Bills!

@TBNSports

.@JaySkurski's scouting report: #AZCardinals vs. #Bills. Who has the edge in all three phases, plus his prediction: http://galleries.buffalonews.com/default.aspx?id=6949#/0

Cs5zWgzUEAAHFnM.jpg

@NickVeronica

LeSean McCoy was pretty nonchalant about his civil suit. "You think you could take care of that for me?” he joked. http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/09/21/lesean-mccoy-nonchalant-civil-suit/

Cs50MeRUAAEZZJM.jpg

Clay, Glenn, Watkins sit Wednesday

The Bills were without three offensive starters on the practice field Wednesday. And a key defensive starter was limited with a hamstring injury.

Cordy Glenn, Charles Clay and Sammy Watkins were all sidelined with injuries. Moving forward it appears Watkins will have a reduced practice workload for the rest of the season in an effort to keep his ailing foot as fresh as possible for game days.

Fitzgerald, Mathieu limited, Mathis doesn’t practice
Arizona has a couple of starters working through injuries this week, including their most recognizable player.

Well we are really screwed if Palmer is what you consider the weak link.... Considering Carson has the 10th best raw QBR thus far in 2016 and was ranked number 1 in raw QBR in 2015

Keep him under pressure... Force him to make bad decisions with the football... IMO, that's our only chance...

Mindful Tyrann Mathieu Remains Patient

MathieuPatienceMAIN.jpg

Notes: Safety not old self yet; Bills hope Palmer has off day; Ryan reminisces; Injury update.

Mathieu: 'Every Day It Seems To Eat At Me' (1:15)
S Tyrann Mathieu discusses the obstacles in overcoming his torn ACL from last season and getting back to full health physically and mentally.

Receiving Suits David Johnson
DJReceeiverMAIN.jpg

Running back use receiver past as help to become dangerous pass catcher.

Johnson: 'It Will Only Make Me Better' (1:44)
RB David Johnson talks correcting mental errors and assesses his Wednesday practice.

Palmer On Bills: 'Expect Anything' (2:07)
QB Carson Palmer meets the media on Wednesday following practice.

Arians: 'We Need To Communicate Better' (2:48)
Head coach Bruce Arians meets with the media on Wednesday to prepare for the team's first road test of the season.

ESPN: Cardinals getting ready for hungry 0-2 Bills

The Bills come into Arizona reeling from an 0-2 start and desperate for the wins, so the Cardinals expect the best from a talented Buffalo squad.

ESPN: Bruce Arians Says Robert Nkemdiche needs to practice well to play Sunday

Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians is not shy about public criticism of first-round defensive lineman Robert Nkemdiche.

Believe it or not, this has Week 3's highest pregame matchup quality, per ESPN's FPI. Keep in mind: Arizona must travel cross-country to play Buffalo, which is coming off extra rest. FPI game rater

Edited by 26CornerBlitz