Red Spray Paint Booths?

ChevyVanMiller

I know this is a minor issue after the loss last night and the blood-letting today, but just wondering if those red spray paint booths worked last night? I was on the lookout for people that offered themselves up and didn't see even one anywhere near me at the stadium last night.

Just wondering if anyone did it or saw anyone that did?

Yes, my son and I did it. I'm guessing it wasn't as popular as they expected because initially the rules were you needed to get a full body spray in exchange for a gift card good for a free cap (up to $39) from the Bills Store. But when we got there they said a little on the face and arms would get you the gift card. It washed off easily with water so, minimal effort for a free cap. A NE t-shirt and water bottle were also thrown in.

I did better there than I did with DirecTV this year.

Edited by BillnutinHouston

I know this is a minor issue after the loss last night and the blood-letting today, but just wondering if those red spray paint booths worked last night? I was on the lookout for people that offered themselves up and didn't see even one anywhere near me at the stadium last night.

Just wondering if anyone did it or saw anyone that did?

So THIS is what people were talking about regarding the marketing genius of Russ Brandon!!

Yes, my son and I did it. I'm guessing it wasn't as popular as they expected because initially the rules were you needed to get a full body spray in exchange for a gift card good for a free cap (up to $39) from the Bills Store. But when we got there they said a little on the face and arms would get you the gift card. It washed off easily with water so, minimal effort for a free cap. A NE t-shirt and water bottle were also thrown in.

I did better there than I did with DirecTV this year.

And hopefully thrown back at them, why would you want a new England Shirt and Water bottle?

So THIS is what people were talking about regarding the marketing genius of Russ Brandon!!

To be clear this was a NE activation, so unlikely Russ had anything to do with it.

It was a fine idea in theory, but the spray jobs I saw were not great. I did see several painted up people though, so some fans were intrigued by the idea...