positives

Pete

Positives: First) I wasn't at the game, therefore my heart rate was relatively stable throughout the evening; Second) I saved myself a ton of money; Third) my 6 - 10 prediction is off to a great start, but I am worried about where the six wins could come from...?

Edited by Keukasmallies

Im also excited to see our defense with Dareus, Lawson & Lawson, and Ragland playing. Everyone doubting how good we would be if Ragland and Shaq were playing need to remember Shaq had 22.5 tackles for a loss his last season and Ragland is a proven pass rusher from the ILB spot. They def woulda helped and Dareus woulda stopped a lot of those runs up the middle that kept creelin us.

1) I thought the front 7 on D played very well. They just ended up getting gassed because the guys in the secondary blew it. On the jets first drive, they shut down the run and basically sacked Fitz twice and caused two fumbles. A long completion over and penalty on Gilmore on 3rd downs kept it going.

2) Oline held up in pass protection

3) I thought TT improved from game 1; seemed to hang in the pocket longer and go through more reads.

4) No real ST penalties, as I recall; even on the long tate run-back.

5) Gillisee looks very good and was an obvious improvement over Bush in the No. 2 role.

6) Goodwin waited until the last play to suffer his weekly injury.

Goodwin "long jump" TD celebration (which I'm sure infuriated many on here :lol:) > Salas flip into end zone because why not just run in? Risky to flip!

He looked like an escaped mental patient!.. But hey, I'm not going to deny a man the biannual TD celebration of his choice...