Where did Tyrod lose his mojo at ? Probowl or Bank ?

Misplaced Mojo  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Where did he leave it ?

• 3 Int game at pro bowl ?
    • On set of the Toyota commercials
    • Wells Fargo with the rest of it ?
    • At his stylists boutique next to the hip vests ?

where did he lose his mojo ?

Pro bowl Jack him up like the HR derby does to some hitters?

Suits at Toyota turned him into a stiff ?

Wells Fargo's sexy bankers oversell bludgeon ?

Too many mustachioed vest selling hipsters in his head?

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Tyrod is in his second year as a starter. He was given more responsibilities this year including more reads, plays etc. It is part of the normal process of a developing qb and happens across the league. I know we haven't had a talented enough guy to develop in a long while (maybe fergy?) but it is expected. Hopefully by the end of the year he will get enough reps to be more comfortable in the offense as it is this year. That said, we should see steady improvement from him this year.

Tyrod is in his second year as a starter. He was given more responsibilities this year including more reads, plays etc. It is part of the normal process of a developing qb and happens across the league. I know we haven't had a talented enough guy to develop in a long while (maybe fergy?) but it is expected. Hopefully by the end of the year he will get enough reps to be more comfortable in the offense as it is this year. That said, we should see steady improvement from him this year.

I hope you're right, but my TT confidence meters at 55%

Simple 8 yard passes and YAC doesn't seem to exist here.

It was just one game, we'll see how the team reacts and if Tyrod in fact still has his mojo and he just left it back in Buffalo Sunday.

That was a terrible performance. It was just one game but it was the opening game. He should have been at his best and that was perhaps his worst performance. You can blame it on the Baltimore D, but they weren't that good last year and probably won't be as good as they looked against us. They had a plan and he never adjusted. I suspect Roman is partly to blame as well, but it was certainly one of the worst performances by a Buffalo QB and offense in quite awhile.

That was a terrible performance. It was just one game but it was the opening game. He should have been at his best and that was perhaps his worst performance. You can blame it on the Baltimore D, but they weren't that good last year and probably won't be as good as they looked against us. They had a plan and he never adjusted. I suspect Roman is partly to blame as well, but it was certainly one of the worst performances by a Buffalo QB and offense in quite awhile.

I disagree that this should have been his best performance. Of course we would like a better game but I'm of the opinion that we really don't know what teams have in the first game. No real game tape to study for thus season. The first game is a wildcard and is the game that can have the largest swing in how they play that first game vs how they play the rest of the year. We'll see.

Their cornerbacks are hot garbage.

This part puzzles me. Why do you think so? Rex gave the starting OL, Sammy, and Tyrod very few pregame snaps - in fact, did he give them any? So going in, I was concerned he'd outsmarted himself by taking the "they're all vets, I'm not gonna risk injuries" approach. Essentially, this was their preseason Game 2 or 3, the first time since last year that they all took a snap against players not on their team, and they looked like it.

The Ravens D may not be that good or they may have improved since last year, time will tell. Parity and the "any given Sunday" mean that when a D prepares well and is very familiar with their opponent, they can perform well above their mean. And they aren't that familiar with us, but they certainly were very familiar with Tyrod. It wouldn't surprise me if it came out they were able to key off something in his snap count that he doesn't even know he's doing, or the like.

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

"Coming from a Buffalo QB and offense in quite a while"

LOL

Why is "it was game 1 and he didnt play all pre season" not on the list

You know....like a common sense answer?

Let's not make this the Tyrod excuse thread please. Those are everywhere else.

You're not voting for Wells Fargo I take it ?

7 points jfh. 7. Game over

Try again after jets game results perhaps for "legs"

Edited by Ryan L Billz

This is what I fear.

'Cuz this is a copy-cat league

Cover 1/2/3 variants all day until he figures it out. I saw a lot of Cover 2 (though I haven't rewatched the game). I was expecting more Cover 1 (with a key on Watson) and Cover 3. I also want to see how play was used - whether he had to stay in the chip and block and what routes he was sent on.

Let's not make this the Tyrod excuse thread please. Those are everywhere else.

You're not voting for Wells Fargo I take it ?

Well if we are going for stupid choices why not "because he was afraid to go home like Shady McCoy"

Cover 1/2/3 variants all day until he figures it out. I saw a lot of Cover 2 (though I haven't rewatched the game). I was expecting more Cover 1 (with a key on Watson) and Cover 3. I also want to see how play was used - whether he had to stay in the chip and block and what routes he was sent on.

So defenses are so stupid that they cannot make adjustments in year 1 to take Tyrod away?

The "2nd year so they have game tape" is so friggen overblown.....they were game planning him from the moment he took the starting postion.