Oline is complete garbage

Big Blitz

You can blame TT all you want...and he certainly shares the blame. But I'm sorry, you can't win with an oline like this. Just can't. Whaley has done a good job overall--but does he even know how to scout oline? He wasn't even in charge when we got Glenn which makes his track record in the trenches a total failure. Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Incognito looked bad

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Typical Bills never learn. That game was still there for the taking. A decent team would have won. I am sure a lot of you are more knowledgeable than I about offensive play calling but when I watch other teams they make the Bills look like HS football. Roman has to go.

A bad quarterback can make an average OLine look terrible.

Taylor was a very bad quarterback yesterday. There were plenty of opportunities there when the OLine allowed him time but he wouldn't pull the trigger. His reads are painfully slow and he still has no anticipation. It's incredibly disappointing.

Typical Bills never learn. That game was still there for the taking. A decent team would have won. I am sure a lot of you are more knowledgeable than I about offensive play calling but when I watch other teams they make the Bills look like HS football. Roman has to go.

After watching the Broncos/Carolina season opener Thursday. And the high quality

Coaching and play on both teams. And then comparing the Bills coaching/play yesterday.

The Bills seem to be playng at a complete different level. Yes it was game 1

But it was a game that frankly after Rex boasted the team won the off season.the team seemed

To be so lost and played so flat that they are not in the same league as the usual perennial play off teams. In particular

Coaching and game day adjustments, and game plans. The Bills will not feared by anyone. That is coaching.

Roman who some here envision as a Rex replacement should his

Employment end would be a huge mistake. IMO he has done nothing since joining the Bills to justify

His lofty status as a very good OC. In fact quite the opposite his misuse of his passing game is frustrating. let Tyrod

Loose take off the training wheels and let him sink or swim. And please cut Reggie Bush today. And sign a kid

Who may have future potential. Or better yet use who is on the team today. Too many players on one year deals,

They are old, some are rejects, and simply have zero value for a team in perpetual rebuild mode. The injuries play

A part in this, but Roman seems to not be playing to his players strengths. And seems to be unable to make in game

Adjustments. None!

I doubt a player with Watkins potential

Wants to spend his entire career on a team that simply cannot recognize that. Considering the price paid for him.

They attempted to run into a loaded box too many times today. Gotta be able to check out of bad plays.

I thought so too. They were 2 deep safeties when Goodwin came on, and just a single safety rolled to Sammy when it was Salas and Woods, so we were up against an 8 man front and seemingly no audibles out of runs.

What is Roman's explanation for this?

Edited by Webster Guy