Your 2016-17 Bills Football Resolutions

BringBackFergy

I hereby resolve:

1) I will not visit the "Game Day thread" during the game unless I am stranded somewhere with no television or radio access;

2) I will not sit in the dark green recliner...ever;

3) I will not wear my Bills shirt during a game (unless we lose the opener...in which case I will wear it the following week);

4) If we are in the lead, I will have my wife or daughter get beer for me and will not change position.

I will not curse repeatedly if/when we lose (when my children are around)

I will not allow a loss to effect my mood for more than an hour

I will not drink more than 3 beers inside the Cap

I will not drink so much as to not be able to safely/legally operate a vehicle on the way home from a game.... (Crossing fingers)

With Sunday being 9/11, and what I'm hearing many players are contemplating................

If players sit for the anthem, and the team/NFL allow it, I will NEVER have anything to do with the Bills again

I don't care the reason, rationale, your view, or your thoughts about me, that's my position

tuesday-june-14-the-american-flag-birthd

Can you still listen to the post game show in the john??

That doesn't kick in until the next morning ;)

With Sunday being 9/11, and what I'm hearing many players are contemplating................

If players sit for the anthem, and the team/NFL allow it, I will NEVER have anything to do with the Bills again

I don't care the reason, rationale, your view, or your thoughts about me, that's my position

There is currently no NFL or team rules about that unless one got passed very recently. I expect to see some players doing that in some games. Seattle players I believe are hinting that their entire team are doing something. I have not heard if any Bills are planning anything or not. We'll see I suppose. My feeling is as Americans they are free to protest in whatever legal way they choose. And people like you and I are free to respond to their actions in whatever legal way we choose.

Edited by CodeMonkey

That doesn't kick in until the next morning ;)

There is currently no NFL or team rules about that unless one got passed very recently. I expect to see some players doing that in some games. Seattle players I believe are hinting that their entire team are doing something. I have not heard if any Bills are planning anything or not. We'll see I suppose. My feeling is as Americans they are free to protest in whatever legal way they choose. And people like you and I are free to respond to their actions in whatever legal way we choose.

Yep

I will not curse repeatedly if/when we lose (when my children are around)

I will not allow a loss to effect my mood for more than an hour

I will not drink more than 3 beers inside the Cap

I will not drink so much as to not be able to safely/legally operate a vehicle on the way home from a game.... (Crossing fingers)

Best wishes with these resolutions! They're mine as well, but I routinely fail miserably!

I promise not to even mention playoffs unless the team is leading the division, in a wild card position, or the top team in the "in the hunt" category after thanksgiving.

This is a good one. But inevitably, if we win today, there will be post game callers talking about the "P" word.