Insiders say 6-10

TUBSTER

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just the way I like it. Waiting for the rest of the "professional insiders" to fall in line. By week 7 (when we are 5-2) the "insiders" will be scurrying around wondering where they went wrong.

Hell yeah bro. I want us to be sneaky good, let teams underestimate us and take us lightly...then BAM!! punch every team in the mouth.

I am confident in our Offense....just dont know about our defensive, in particular the other DE/OLB in 3-4 and the LBs. Shaq coulda really helped us out setting the edge but **** happens.

Sucks when someone named Beef Jerky puts you in your place. So how "correct" are the experts again just b.c you "think you know" the Bills record this year?

These are the same experts that predicted the Dolphins to un-seat New England last year and finish 2nd best in the AFCE. :lol:

Same Experts that predicted the Cowboys in the Super Bowl last season, (even if Romo was healthy I doubt it)

SAME EXPERTS that predicted the Panthers would whoop the Broncos ass in the SB. :lol:

Keep that in mind Buffalos.

Well they apparently don't know about the magical Bocce pizza that says playoffs so I don't care about the "Insiders" tbh.

damn straight bittches !

Hell yeah bro. I want us to be sneaky good, let teams underestimate us and take us lightly...then BAM!! punch every team in the mouth.

I am confident in our Offense....just dont know about our defensive, in particular the other DE/OLB in 3-4 and the LBs. Shaq coulda really helped us out setting the edge but **** happens.

These are the same experts that predicted the Dolphins to un-seat New England last year and finish 2nd best in the AFCE. :lol:

Same Experts that predicted the Cowboys in the Super Bowl last season, (even if Romo was healthy I doubt it)

SAME EXPERTS that predicted the Panthers would whoop the Broncos ass in the SB. :lol:

Keep that in mind Buffalos.

Roman was just setting them up last year.

Defense will work with average players, but cohesive players. Its been overstated but with such sweet talent at corner rex can get kinky with the front seven. preseason games showed me great communication progress. That is what needed a fixin'

I want to believe, but our embarrassing weakness at #2 receiver will prevent Taylor from accomplishing much more on offense than he did last year. And no way do I expect all three of those guys to start more than half the games.

Woods was injured last year. Besides, our real #2 is Shady. Edited by PromoTheRobot

It's a little misleading though. They are a game over .500 over the last 2 years. Predicting 6 wins is certainly saying that "we think they are getting worse, not better."

That's probably how it looks from the outside. They see some lost talent for various reasons and predict a fall. I get that, but for some reason I expect better execution than what we saw most of the year on D. (Special teams still worries me.) Unfortunately, I think the schedule will keep us close to our finish fro m last year. Hope I'm wrong. :(

Edited by Augie

That's probably how it looks from the outside. They see some lost talent for various reasons and predict a fall. I get that, but for some reason I expect better execution than what we saw most of the year on D. (Special teams still worries me.) Unfortunately, I think the schedule will keep us close to our finish fro m last year. Hope I'm wrong. :(

Special teams really worry me. A lot of the key players from last year and no confidence in any of the kick catchers.

Like I said somewhere else, people saw the players on the defensive side of the ball and how well the D performed the previous season, and thought that Rex was a defensive genius. If you think that way and put 2 and 2 together you end up with a lights out defense that would be hard to beat. Then ... they played the games.

Agreed.. They lost to the Jaguars. THE JAGUARS. On a neutral field. And we have the same ... "genius" ... in charge. 6-10 does not sound unreasonable.

ESPN Insiders say the Bills will go 6-10. Now I know I drink the Kool-aid every year but I don't see them being that bad.

Nothing against you....But who cares what anyone else thinks! But we definitely did not get worse than last year. And we were a play or two away from being 10-6! I dont pay any attention to these writers. 90% of them have no clue about this team whatsoever.

Nothing against you....But who cares what anyone else thinks! But we definitely did not get worse than last year. And we were a play or two away from being 10-6! I dont pay any attention to these writers. 90% of them have no clue about this team whatsoever.

To drive in the point of how much NFL pundits "know", here's a leading Philly fan site touting ESPN Insider's Adam Schefter's pick of Eagles over Ravens in the Super Bowl last year (ah, i remember that game well):

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2015/9/9/9288595/espns-adam-schefter-eagles-super-bowl-50-win-ravens-peter-king

The NFL.com prognosticator pen were battling over whether the Cowboys or Eagles would be the dominant team in the tough NFC East:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000520809/article/2015-nfc-playoff-predictions-cowboys-or-eagles-in-the-east

You can click on the AFC tab, and you can see the Bills were even getting some love. Everyone loved the Dolphins, and nobody thought the Jets would be anything but lousy. And no one picked either the Broncos or Panthers to make the Super Bowl (i'm finding about half of online predictions had the Panthers winning their division)

I agree that the pundits don't tend to know the Bills, and there's a reason why the metric-based sites have them ranked higher than purely human pickers. The Bills, Lions, Browns, and maybe the Jags, Titans, and Raiders will usually be mostly ignored except in the rare times when they are a chic pick (as the Bills were last year, and the Jags and Raiders are this year) and any pundit will be biased by their perception of the team as losers for all of recent memory. Hell, we help them by doing it ourselves. One game-by-game pick here mentioned our "annual split" with the Jets and Dolphins -- never mind that we are 10-2 against those teams in the last three years and absolutely routed the Fins twice last year.

damn straight bittches !

Roman was just setting them up last year.

Defense will work with average players, but cohesive players. Its been overstated but with such sweet talent at corner rex can get kinky with the front seven. preseason games showed me great communication progress. That is what needed a fixin'

The Defensive communication in pre-season was like a different team compared to last season at times! That is good. Im kinda disappointed Seymore, Powell, and J Williams arent playing today. Either way its go time!

Woods was injured last year. Besides, our real #2 is Shady.

I am excited to see a healthy woods bring in 3-6 recs per game, Hes in a contract year im looking forward to him making it count.

The Defensive communication in pre-season was like a different team compared to last season at times! That is good. Im kinda disappointed Seymore, Powell, and J Williams arent playing today. Either way its go time!

I am excited to see a healthy woods bring in 3-6 recs per game, Hes in a contract year im looking forward to him making it count.

yessir