Week 1: Ravens' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

I am shocked at the Forsett cut. I've been worried about their ability to run when they have burners like Wallace and Perriman. I'll take it!

I wonder how effective Steve Smith will be coming back from the Achilles injury and IIRC Perriman won't be ready to play next week.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how effective Steve Smith will be coming back from the Achilles injury and IIRC Perriman won't be ready to play next week.

They felt good enough about Perriman to put him in preseason.

Steve Smith is a wild card. My Ravens fan friend raves about him, but he's what, 37? Coming off a double Achilles?

There's "ready" Week 1, and being back to your former self.

They felt good enough about Perriman to put him in preseason.

Steve Smith is a wild card. My Ravens fan friend raves about him, but he's what, 37? Coming off a double Achilles?

There's "ready" Week 1, and being back to your former self.

The Bills' secondary, led by Gilmore and Darby, should be up to the task for handling the Ravens' receiving corps next week.

The Bills' secondary, led by Gilmore and Darby, should be up to the task for handling the Ravens' receiving corps next week.

I mostly agree. I just worry about the pass rush with no Dareus or Shaq. I was worrying more with Forsett there to gash the middle if they had a healthy Smith, Perriman and Wallace to spread and stretch.

Forsett gone? Makes me feel a lot better.

Seems the thought is Forsett will come back but at a lower salary

And there goes my calm...still, that's a hell of a bargaining position to try to be in.

I mostly agree. I just worry about the pass rush with no Dareus or Shaq. I was worrying more with Forsett there to gash the middle if they had a healthy Smith, Perriman and Wallace to spread and stretch.

Forsett gone? Makes me feel a lot better.

Definitely a question mark heading into the season. Rex is going to have to manufacture pressure by scheme.

I dont know why it is so hard to understand......

Rex D is predicated on bringing blitzes from everywhere on the field so that you cant key on one single guy.....your gonna see defensive backs.....linebackers.......safeties......its gonna happen.

What we need this year is better communication on the D so we dont have blown assignments and penalties....then the D looks a lot different.

I dont know why it is so hard to understand......

Rex D is predicated on bringing blitzes from everywhere on the field so that you cant key on one single guy.....your gonna see defensive backs.....linebackers.......safeties......its gonna happen.

What we need this year is better communication on the D so we dont have blown assignments and penalties....then the D looks a lot different.

Not hard to understand. Just don't like it. Schwartz had the most basic defense around and we dominated at it. Rex's defense was why we missed the playoffs last year. Very frustrating