SJW Fun

Dante

This guy is a saint. A shining example of customer service done professionally. Myself, only occasionally dabbling in retail, wouldn't have lasted half as long as he did. She would have been out on her ass and I might have not even given her the option of me stopping the car.

That Lyft Driver Showed Us How Every Businesses Should Respond to SJW Bullies

by Brandon Morse

For those of you haven't seen it yet, a social justice warrior (SJW) named Annaliese Nielsen got into a Lyft car, spotted a Hawaiian bobblehead doll on his dashboard, and began to berate and threaten the driver unless he took the bobblehead doll down. According to her, it was offensive to Hawaiian people, and thus this man was in clear violation of her made up social justice laws.

The driver - who was respectful and polite the entire time - refused to cave to this crybully, and after being cursed at and called names, he ended the ride early and dropped Nielsen off on a sidewalk. Sadly, the driver was fired from Lyft after the incident, but was soon given his job back after the video somehow wound up in the hands of journalist Lauren Southern, who released the video on YouTube.

{snip}

I'd like to see more endings like this. Not just because it denied a bully of her pleasure in pushing people around, but because it gave a great view into the kind of people SJWs are, and how a business should deal with them.

All of us, customers and businesses included, would benefit greatly from more events like this taking place. I'll explain.

The Lyft driver set an amazing example on how to handle these people. He didn't get angry, or curse, yell, and answer the SJW with the kind of abuse she was throwing at him. Instead he was calm, and kept his position. The only apology he offered was the apology for her offense, though if you were to ask me, that was an apology too far. He had nothing to be sorry about, but I digress.

The Lyft driver put his foot down and kept the bobblehead right where it needed to stay. He didn't cave to her bullying, and he shrugged off her threats. He even did the right thing and kicked Nielsen out of his car, denying her any further service.

For businesses, this should be a textbook response to social justice warriors, from the bottom rung to the top. The message that we will not be intimidated or threatened would go a long way to making sure these kinds of people aren't being encouraged to behave this way.

For many corporations, this may be a scary step to take at first. Public relations is almost everything to a corporation, but the signs telling you whether or not your company is being bullied are easy to spot. The complaints usually revolve around some sort of political, racial, or identity issue. If suspicious that you've been targeted by an SJW, you can easily go online and find them. Trust me, they always have some sort of presence. They can't resist virtue signaling.

From there, you can pretty easily determine whether to refuse to take the suggested action - there's always one of those too - or not. This will of course lead to the scary part of the SJW attempting to rally an online mob directed at your company. You will receive tweets, emails, and possibly articles written about you from various outlets.

Let it happen. In fact, hope it happens. That's free press and attention for your business. It may look negative, but it's important to remember that the result of this will be a net positive if you stay the course.

The reason being is that SJWs can't raise a stink without forcing others to smell it. It's how they gather their mob. The good news is that it also attracts their opposites. Usually anti-SJW activists and social media users who continually disprove their narratives. Aside from the demeanor of some of their louder members, these are the good guys who end up turning your negative press into something great.

More at the link: http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/08/31/every-businesses-respond-confronted-sjw-bullies-like-lyft-driver/

Dude, I will give that girl the...real...weirdest night of her entire life.

I might even consider that to be a duty. And, when I say weird? I am talking: go out at night, strip butt naked in the forest, hop on one foot, and "feel the disambiguation with nature". You know, because taking one foot away allows us to feel what it's like to lose our privilege. :lol:

I bet I can convince two of these clowns to be caned by each other, because, that way they can really get in touch with the oppression of women...from 200 years ago, and really feel my patriarchy. In all 3 spots.

But, instead of all that, I usually just hook up with crazy SJW's friend, because, it's the weekend, and she needs to get laid.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Dude, I will give that girl the...real...weirdest night of her entire life.

I might even consider that to be a duty. And, when I say weird? I am talking: go out at night, strip butt naked in the forest, hop on one foot, and "feel the disambiguation with nature". You know, because taking one foot away allows us to feel what it's like to lose our privilege. :lol:

I bet I can convince two of these clowns to be caned by each other, because, that way they can really get in touch with the oppression of women...from 200 years ago, and really feel my patriarchy. In all 3 spots.

But, instead of all that, I usually just hook up with crazy SJW's friend, because, it's the weekend, and she needs to get laid.

that's not weird to everyone. I dated many women who would enjoy that. I've done that or very similar several times. Jump in a creek with a bunch of people you just met. Run naked through the fields by the moon and a girl in your truck bed doing 70 down a back country road stripped down naked screaming at the top of her lungs in exhilaration.

that's not weird to everyone. I dated many women who would enjoy that. I've done that or very similar several times. Jump in a creek with a bunch of people you just met. Run naked through the fields by the moon and a girl in your truck bed doing 70 down a back country road stripped down naked screaming at the top of her lungs in exhilaration.

70, you rebel.

Sorry, but I wish he had smashed her teeth in with brass knuckles. !@#$ing !@#$.

For me this is kind of the emotional hair trigger kind of thing I would like to do. Like I said I would have tossed her out of the car. But that would bring me down to her level. Somehow it was so much more satisfying to see him rise above her lunacy and be the sane person in the cab. I guess a little update I heard yesterday that he actually got fired by Lyft after she complained I guess. But after Lyft saw the video that the Lauren girl uploaded they hired him back. They should hire him back and buy him a new car for being employee of the year imho.

Edited by Dante

Damn! How did she do 70 at the same time?