Sirius is really starting to p*ss me off

So in the past every Bills game has been on radio regular and preseason with Bills feed however I have a very old radio and tonights game is on channel 145 no internet feed. My radio will not tune that channel since its a 2006 vintage radio. They also have messed uo Christmas music programming a similar way that even people with new cars can NOT tune to these channels since the radios are actually pretty old even though car is new. Only reason I still have them is for NFL team radio broadcast if they screw it up during regular season I will be throwing the radio in the garbage can

So in the past every Bills game has been on radio regular and preseason with Bills feed however I have a very old radio and tonights game is on channel 145 no internet feed. My radio will not tune that channel since its a 2006 vintage radio. They also have messed uo Christmas music programming a similar way that even people with new cars can NOT tune to these channels since the radios are actually pretty old even though car is new. Only reason I still have them is for NFL team radio broadcast if they screw it up during regular season I will be throwing the radio in the garbage can

you can listen tonight on wgr .com

you can listen tonight on wgr .com

also you can get the NFL game pass for 99 bucks and hear all the games on internet radio.

Is there any reason you wouldn't want a new radio if offered as an upgrade to what you are using?

Anyone ever listen to Adam Schein "Schein on Sports"? The guy went to Syracuse and constantly tips on Rex and the Bills.

I do, i think he is very fair and admits when he's wrong. All the ripping he has done on the Bills have been justified.

I like the Sirius app on my iPhone. I listened last night on my back deck with a portable speaker and had full coverage with home announcers. Enjoyed a cigar and several cocktails. Worst case scenario would have been to listen through my computer from the WGR website.

I have vintage Sirius radio, pre-2006. I get channel 145 on my Sportster:

attachicon.gif20160827_004813.jpg

I didn't listen to game... I assume channel works...

my sporster wouldn't tune that channel weird. Why I don't want a new radio,is the FM transmitters in them suck and that's how,I,connect my radio in home and. Car dock and also have a boom box for the radio. The offers they provide only offer one dock and can't use FM transmitter.