I Heard There's a Game September 15th

Chef Jim

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That seems strange. Doing it on the radio.

It was. It was better when I was on the TV Food Network making the same dish. I also did wings on that show and the guy airing that episode says "he knows how to do his wings, see how he coats them in sauce by shaking them up in a covered plastic tub." STFU. I learned how to make those things 40 years ago in my dad's place. He had the best wings!

It was. It was better when I was on the TV Food Network making the same dish. I also did wings on that show and the guy airing that episode says "he knows how to do his wings, see how he coats them in sauce by shaking them up in a covered plastic tub." STFU. I learned how to make those things 40 years ago in my dad's place. He had the best wings!

Please post recipe and directions. Same for beef on weck.

I asked my dad where he got the recipe. Refused to tell me. I eventually got it. On the side of the Frank's Hot Sauce box. The key is clean hot grease to get them crispy.

You put Frank's on your beef on weck?

Yeah if anyone has a good recipe and directions for wings it would be much appreciated. I'm an out of towner and my wing game is inexcusable for a Bills fan. I have mastered many a good meal but wings always come out mediocre.

Country Cletus boils his and tosses them in ketchup. He thinks they're great like that.