Bryan Stork anyone?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leak to league-owned media that player is being cut. Wait for trade offers. Make trade. Leak trade to league-owned media. #brilliant

@NyTallPeople

@ProFootballTalk Why don't you "@" @RapSheet? You're a coward, Florio

@ProFootballTalk

Hey @RapSheet, I'm a coward.

Have I told people how much I love Twitter? :lol:

A resounding no for me http://insidethepylon.com/film-study/film-study-nfl/offense-film-study-nfl/2016/02/01/bryan-storks-head-bob-costs-patriots/

The Denver Broncos formidable defense was even better than advertised against the New England Patriots in the AFC Championship Game. However, careful review of the film and some help from Tom E. Curran shows that they were receiving help from an unlikely source. Philip Kibbey explains how Bryan Stork was tipping the snap on nearly every down.

Hmmm

@NyTallPeople

@ProFootballTalk Why don't you "@" @RapSheet? You're a coward, Florio

@ProFootballTalk

Hey @RapSheet, I'm a coward.

Have I told people how much I love Twitter? :lol:

Hilarious

I'm not sure Groy can play center. I'm pretty sure Stork is a better center than Velasco. Take a flyer.

I see what you did there. :ph34r:

And Stork here. Everybody thought that Stork was brain damaged.

19057.gif

Careful. Doug Kenney was brilliant but very troubled. It's thought he killed himself in Hawaii by jumping off a cliff.

Its also possible that hes a total sociopath bound to go full Kromer and murder entire families. Why don't we stick to what is known.

****. I just posted that they should prod him for info, guess thats out now.

Kromer is a murderer?

There is more evidence that Jauronimo is a probable murdering psychopath than Kromer but sometimes those who feel under scrutiny attack others trying to deflect blame.