8-22: Bills' 2016 Training Camp - (6 PM - 8 PM)

@SalSports

The Bills actually have two practices left at St. John Fisher. Monday night and Tuesday morning. Monday is only one open to public, though.

@viccarucci

My 3 #Bills Thoughts: Why the sky just might not be falling as many have been quick to assume. NEW at BN Blitz: https://t.co/qSR8MuzuYf

For my latest installment of Three Bills Thoughts, I've come up with three reasons the sky just might not be falling on the team as much as a lot of people have been quick to assume:

1. Marcell Dareus is supposed to be entering a rehabilitation facility.

2. Injuries and a possible Manny Lawson suspension have made the picture at outside and inside linebacker look bleak.

3. The offense looks to be in good shape.

Today’s practice: 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Next practice: Closed to the public for the rest of the year.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still good to have Mills there backing him up though....a Mills is a pretty good run blocker.

Absolutely. With how well Kujo has been playing this summer the OT position suddenly looks kind of deep if Henderson can bounce back. Glenn/Mills with Kujo/Henderson backing them up (or hopefully Henderson earning back the starting gig before too long) -- could be worse.

Great news. I was not looking forward to Mills starting.

It's late, but I would love it if he supplants Mills at RT.

Still good to have Mills there backing him up though....a Mills is a pretty good run blocker.

lol you guys are dreaming if you think Henderson starts. He was terrible even before his disease issues.

lol you guys are dreaming if you think Henderson starts. He was terrible even before his disease issues.

What's terrible is discounting his health problem contributing to him not playing as well as his talent indicates he is capable of. He's a better player than Mills that is for sure.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

What's terrible is discounting his health problem contributing to him not playing as well as his talent indicates he is capable of. He's a better player than Mills that is for sure.

Hope you're right but he was awful as a rookie long before his health problem. We'll see what happens.

@ChrisBrownBills

Rex- on RB situation - McCoy is the guy, Bush is a talent. Gillislee is prob the No. 3 back right now & then Jonathan Williams. #Bills

Rex- I've been impressed with our team - the focus and the work ethic -and you're seeing it on the field. #Bills

@MatthewFairburn

Mike Gillislee is still in concussion protocol. Rex Ryan said he's the No. 2 RB when healthy.