Giants vs. Bills at New Era Field - 8/20 @ 4 PM on NFLN

I will be at this game. Cant get tickets for the Jets at Bills game. None I wish to pay for anyway. Should have jumped on tickets before the announcement of Bruce's retirement. So anyway, went to two games last year. First and second experience of live NFL. Both Jets/Bills. Ive come to one conclusion. Experience at the Jets game was awful. Jersey fans are so boring. They literally sat the whole game. Just stood when something wonderful happened. Then I went to Bills last game of the year. We had nothing to play for. Next to my crew was a bunch of Jets fans. Real decent people but Jets fans just the same. It was there first time at a game in Buffalo. They were amazed at how excited fans out of the playoffs could be. All that said, I think the preseason game on Saturday should be more excited than the game in NJ.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilmore Unaffected by Rematch with OBJ
Last season Giants WR Odell Beckham Jr. had his share of run-ins with defensive backs. Most notably Josh Norman as the two came to blows. There were also issues between Beckham Jr. and the Bills last season. After an interception in the game by Stephon Gilmore last season Beckham could be seen throwing a punch at Duke Williams during Gilmore’s return. He also was accused by Preston Brown of striking him when Brown was trying to defend one of his teammates. So will emotions come bubbling to the surface Saturday afternoon?

Buffalo Bills host 16th annual Kids Day Game presented by Independent Health

kids-day-story-photo.jpg

This Saturday, August 20th the Buffalo Bills will host the 16th annual Kids Day Game, presented by Independent Health, the Official Health and Wellness Partner of the Buffalo Bills. Here’s a complete breakdown of what you need to know to make this year’s Kids Day unforgettable.

Scouting Report - Bills-Giants
sr-bills-giants-story.jpg

The Bills host the Giants for the annual Kid's Day game Saturday. Kickoff is at 4 pm.

@TheBillsWire

Bills vs. Giants: Who steps up at DT with Marcell Dareus' looming suspension?

https://t.co/VLJqPDunI3

proxy.jpg?t=HBhJaHR0cDovL3VzYXRiaWxsc3dp

@TheBillsWire

Bills training camp: 3 players who have surprised the most

https://t.co/NkSNDAJ3DT

proxy.jpg?t=HBhCaHR0cDovL3VzYXRiaWxsc3dp

@JoeBuscaglia

On Saturday, I'll have my eye on Kouandjio, Dez Lewis, and more. 5 things to watch in the #Bills - Giants game: https://t.co/LE2tRFLvNv

It's a good look. Especially when it's in throwbacks.

Am I remembering something incorrectly, or did I read somewhere that there are no throwback games this year?

Anyway, I do like the white-on-white look, but with these particular uniforms pretty much any combo rocks. I'm biased, I know, but I think the Bills' helmets and unis are top 5 in the league.

Am I remembering something incorrectly, or did I read somewhere that there are no throwback games this year?

Anyway, I do like the white-on-white look, but with these particular uniforms pretty much any combo rocks. I'm biased, I know, but I think the Bills' helmets and unis are top 5 in the league.

The best.

Anyone up for going to bills backers bar -tavern on the tracks in Charlotte let me know. I'll stay until halftimeish than head to Charlotte knights vs buffalo bisons at 6ish

we will have color rush Thursday night.

You're going yes?

we will have color rush Thursday night.

You're going yes?