Will EJ last the season?

I think for the first time in a long time, we are in an environment for Qbs to develop. The best thing that ever happen to Tyrod is the Ravens developed him because he would be in awful shape if we did. Jones is getting the treatment that EJ should have gotten.

This.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just curious. But let's say right now the Bills have a win and you're in the playoffs, a loss and you are out. Do you start EJ or Cardale in that game?

I'd forfeit and save our team for a run in 2017. If Whaley has any sense he'll redshirt Cardale this year and not let him accrue a year of eligibility on is contract.

It's the best time of the year!!! Preseason hot takes!!! I think based on the amount of points they helped us scored, our QB depth chart should be EJ, Cardale, & Tyrod!

It's hilarious how the same EJ sucks crusaders always come out. And it's the worst because they try to cause conflict. I think for the first time in a long time, we are in an environment for Qbs to develop. The best thing that ever happen to Tyrod is the Ravens developed him because he would be in awful shape if we did. Jones is getting the treatment that EJ should have gotten.

He showed some nice throws but man, the hype of getting one Td is crazy. Dude has very good long term potential but a year ago, he was going 4-9, 36 yards, 0 tds, and 2 ints against traditional powerhouse Northern Illinois. Let's settle it down and let the guy develop. And I still think EJ is one of the best backups in the NFL.

I'm not an EJ hater, comments strictly relate to what the Bills will do with him this season

EJ is going to win the sb after tyrod gets hurt and we will void the contract leading tyrod to Denver for 8 years and ej will flame out a year after

Or ej has a guaranteed contract and will play when needed this season and we will move on after

I think the coaches see the difference between EJ and TT.