OT-Not a happy ending in Texas

Thailog80

I'm glad this happened in Texas.  With any luck there will be 3 credible witnesses to move this P.o.S. to the front of the line.

There's no doubt the gene pool can use some chlorine.  Scratch that.  Lots of chlorine.

248614[/snapback]

But..But..this criminal has rights.... Who are we to play god..blah blah blah.

Each time I think my faith in humanity cant be shaken further, it is.

I see everyone here has convicted and executed this guy already, even though no evidence other than his arrest was offered in the story.  Curious.  I guess if a cop says you did something, you are guilty.

PTR

248776[/snapback]

I'm fairly certain the cops arrested him and the courts decided to arraign him for murder simply because it seemed like a good idea at the time.

I see everyone here has convicted and executed this guy already, even though no evidence other than his arrest was offered in the story.  Curious.  I guess if a cop says you did something, you are guilty.

PTR

248776[/snapback]

If only he had released 15 platinum selling pop albums or could run for 1500 yards a season in the NFL - no one would think he was guilty just for getting arrested.

I just can't see why a man would rather spend his life in prison or get executed rather than pay child support for 18 years.

248806[/snapback]

The problem with that logic is ... well, just that - it's logical.

I don't think whoever did this was using much of that.