Bill's 2016 Training Camp - Day 12 (10am - 12pm) 8/10

The Wiz

Heading out to camp this morning. Curious about field conditions(grass field) as there was a monsoon that past through Rochester last night even though we have been in a drought. Felt like someone had a strobe light outside my house from 1am - 5am. Hope to be able to add some insight like Astro and NY Noles have for everyone.

Edited by The Wiz

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be great to hear any insight/comments you have. Even though Astro does a great job, always interested in observations from any people who attend

Heading out to camp this morning. Curious about field conditions(grass field) as there was a monsoon that past through Rochester last night even though we have been in a drought. Felt like someone had a strobe light outside my house from 1am - 5am. Hope to be able to add some insight like Astro and NY Noles have for everyone.

Come to the far end of the bleachers, top row. Look for the guy with the clipboard. Heading out in 10 mins.

Does anyone else notice when you listen to WGR broadcast from camp that there is constantly a guy with a maniacal laugh in the background?

Must be astro. He said he sits near the media tent.

Come to the far end of the bleachers, top row. Look for the guy with the clipboard maniacal laugh. Heading out in 10 mins.

Fixed it. :ph34r:

Go Astro and The Wiz, and anybody else who posts Camp Notes! :thumbsup:

@SalSports

Early offense WR groups: 1. Watkins, Goodwin, Woods (slot) 2. Lewis, Little, Salas (slot)

@SalSports

Gonna reiterate something I said other day: Reggie Bush looks more shifty/explosive than I thought he would.Others I've talked to here agree

@JaySkurski

Not practicing for the #Bills: OT Cordy Glenn, G Richie Incognito, DE Jerel Worthy, TE Jim Dray, S Corey Graham, LB Reggie Ragland.

Rodak is being himself.

Mike Rodak

ESPN Staff Writer

The Bills might have one of the poorer groups of coverage linebackers in the NFL. Watching 1-on-1 passing drills with RBs/TEs against LBs, and Zach Brown only LB hanging tight. Randell Johnson got put on his feet by Boom Herron; Brandon Spikes got juked by FB Jerome Felton