Hard Knocks - Rams

Heitz

Anyone else watching episode 1? A few thoughts:

- Seems crazy the Rams are in L.A.

- Goff looks skinny and seems confused; Greeegg calls him out (Goff got better by the end, Greeeegg did not)

- Not a big fan Fisher, or his staff

- Kendrick and Schoolboy at practice, yes! Likely something not seen at SJF

- Gurley looks fast!

- Rams players should not mess with The Wedge, that wave is dangerous

- Can't believe they're actually going to play NFL football in the coliseum, that place is old as hell...

I could kinda care less about the Rams, but HK is such a fun show to get an inside look at the NFL...

Maybe we'll get our shot next year :beer:

Edited by Heitz

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaron Donald is one freak of nature.

It made me so glad we don't have their WR situation.

I'm glad we have Tyrod.

Gurley is going to be real good with rare size and speed.

Seems like a mess to have an entire group of people move to another city - then to have to concentrate on football.

The Wedge is mecca for those of us who bodysurf. I haven't watched the show but none of those guys should go anywhere near it. It's punishing.

Yeah the way those body surfers were holding their arm out to glide - looked like a shoulder problem waiting to happen. No way would I risk an injury doing that if I'm a pro football player. Looks fun though.

I refuse to believe a grown ass man who doesn't know which direction the sun rises and set is going to be a successful QB in the nfl.On top of that he asked another player and his answer was the air...Yes the sun comes from the air.Wow the air huh?Fisher comes off as kinda lame and they look to be in disarray or at least it's edited to look that way.Gurley looks to be playing with the turbo button on.

Could they complain any more about not having Air Conditioning?

I lived for YEARS without AC in my house and I am literally right down the street from their TC

My girl lives right near there too - I spent a couple weeks at her place last month and constantly complained about not having AC :D

Didn't catch this weeks HK yet, guess I have something to do on this rainy Friday...

You really wanna see the clown car that is our franchise put out in public view? Bold move, Cotton. :P

Of course! Then again, I'm not in the "clown car" camp with most - but if I could see what's actually going on behind closed doors, maybe I would be. Would fascinating as heck to see though...

All or Nothing is amazing. Free through August, part of Amazon Prime. Followed Arizona through the season last year.

https://www.amazon.com/All-Nothing-Arizona-Cardinals-Unrated/dp/B01GF3WPU8

I'll give it a look. Not sure why every team doesn't do this and stream on website. Would be a must watch for fans of all teams.

I just have a really hard time NOT hating Greg Williams for multiple reasons

And somehow fisher gets to be beloved despite a poor record and the black mark of Williams on his resume. It's taken forever for criticism to stick about his mediocre track record and he still doesn't catch any backlash for greggggg