Bills' 2016 Training Camp - Day 10

@SalSports

Kyle said to Rex about Brandon Spikes before he was brought in: "One of those guys you hate playing against but love when he's on your team"

26cb thanks for all of this. I really appreciate it! :beer::thumbsup:

That said what's up with Rodak's clickbait tweets?

You're welcome, but Rodak will always Roadhack.

@thadbrown7

Kyle doesn't want to discuss discussion with Karlos. Says they got into really personal stuff.

@viccarucci

Kyle Williams says #Bills Karlos Williams "let teammates down, let organization down, but most of all let himself down" w suspension.

@SalSports

Spikes looks leaner to me. He said he's eating better. "Basically became a vegan....trying to be better, more professional. I feel good"

@JoeBuscaglia

Brandon Spikes: They don't judge a man by what he's doing, they judge him on what he does after he gets punched in the mouth and falls down.

@hsimon62

Brandon Spikes is back. Says he's got chip on shoulder. Says year out good lesson for him. Said he got complacent

CpWfj2_WEAAjF4X.jpg

CpWgDclXEAA-puI.jpg

@SalSports

Spikes: "I love this place. Loyal fans. Blue collar town." Wishes he never left.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@SalSports

Kyle said to Rex about Brandon Spikes before he was brought in: "One of those guys you hate playing against but love when he's on your team"

You're welcome, but Rodak will always Roadhack.

@thadbrown7

Kyle doesn't want to discuss discussion with Karlos. Says they got into really personal stuff.

@viccarucci

Kyle Williams says #Bills Karlos Williams "let teammates down, let organization down, but most of all let himself down" w suspension.

@SalSports

Spikes looks leaner to me. He said he's eating better. "Basically became a vegan....trying to be better, more professional. I feel good"

@JoeBuscaglia

Brandon Spikes: They don't judge a man by what he's doing, they judge him on what he does after he gets punched in the mouth and falls down.

@hsimon62

Brandon Spikes is back. Says he's got chip on shoulder. Says year out good lesson for him. Said he got complacent

CpWfj2_WEAAjF4X.jpg

CpWgDclXEAA-puI.jpg

@SalSports

Spikes: "I love this place. Loyal fans. Blue collar town." Wishes he never left.

Frankly....Brandon Spikes looks fantastic.

I was not expecting him to be in this kind of shape.

......but what do you think about the shape Brandon spikes is in?

You're going to need more socks.

wouldn't it be something if he shocked everyone and with his weight loss could now be a three down linebacker!?...This year's overachiever like Richie was last year.A guy can hope!

If he comes in and provides us a 2 down linebacker (with Zach Brown in on 3rd down/obvious passing downs) and was a force then totally excited!

Spikes is a attitude guy....love him

Something being talked about here and there but not enough in my opinion

Tyrod Taylor looks fantastic....much better then at this point last year......and far better then every other QB on the roster

Accuracy looks solid

Needs to not take chances trying to jump over defenders

Careful, or before you know it you're gonna want The Bills to sign him to a Fitz-like horrible contract. [/NNNs]

Anyone have any connections for camp tickets for August 18. We're dropping my daughter off at Fisher that day (from California) and that's the only day we can try to get to camp. I procrastinated and didn't think I'd need tix for the night practice. Oops?

Careful, or before you know it you're gonna want The Bills to sign him to a Fitz-like horrible contract. [/NNNs]

If they sign him prior to the season or during the season, it still won't be Fitz like because he's played well for more than 5 games and hadn't started falling off when signed to said contract.