mmqb: Tom House, Tyrod Taylor

BarleyNY

He's a throwing coach and I've been listening to him personally for years - getting excellent pitching drills for my kids. Alkaline water is something he believes in strongly.

He's legit, IMO.

during training?

for health or performance?

to really get Alkaline eat more veges and fruit , especially greens

did RG3 get his money back?

he's also worked with Cassel, Tebow and Manziel. I really think it comes down to the player; if you are good he can help, if not then not much will help.

He was once a pitching coach for the Rangers and the whole rotation blew their arms out. POST! Anyone who pitched in the 90's had their coach yell this at practice. Tom House is probably more responsible than anyone else for pitchers' elbows exploding like watermelons dropped off a roof. But he is a scientist damn it! His shtick may work better in football actually. Less repetition.

Edited by billsintaiwan

Thanks Barley! Interesting.

Thanks, Hopeful

did RG3 get his money back?

RG3 just started with him since signing with the Browns. Hue Jackson is close with House and training with him enables RG3 to get extra work in with a guy who is teaching the same things the same way. Edited by BarleyNY

He's a throwing coach and I've been listening to him personally for years - getting excellent pitching drills for my kids. Alkaline water is something he believes in strongly.

He's legit, IMO.

Al Kaline sells bottled water now? I always wondered what he did after he retired from the Tigers.

He was once a pitching coach for the Rangers and the whole rotation blew their arms out. POST! Anyone who pitched in the 90's had their coach yell this at practice. Tom House is probably more responsible than anyone else for pitchers' elbows exploding like watermelons dropped off a roof. But he is a scientist damn it! His shtick may work better in football actually. Less repetition.

?