Bills' 2016 Training Camp - Day 3

Beerball

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. thats pretty big news. what time does practice start?

10am. There are only 5 night practices 8/2, 8/6, 8/11, 8/18 and 8/22. All other practices start at 10am. I'd say he's not going to be at TC until tomorrow. He's gotta go through the physical and put pen to paper still. Doubt that gets done before this mornings practice.

Edited by The Wiz

10am. There are only 5 night practices 8/2, 8/6, 8/11, 8/18 and 8/22. All other practices start at 10am. I'd say he's not going to be at TC until tomorrow. He's gotta go through the physical and put pen to paper still. Doubt that gets done before this mornings practice.

Not only do his kick return skills immediately improve the team, he's also experienced in pushing QB's into the endzone and not getting penalized -an under the radar quality, especially with a running QB.

@viccarucci

Aaron Williams in pads for today's first contact practice of #Bills camp.

Cox29k8WIAAy9L_.jpg

Bills add coaching and scouting interns

minority-coaches-story.jpg

The Buffalo Bills announced the additions of coaching and scouting interns.

@TBNSports

Buffalo News Sports Retweeted Vic Carucci

Our team is live from the third day of #Bills training camp. Monitor our live coverage here: http://bills.buffalonews.com/2016/08/01/live-coverage-buffalo-bills-training-camp-day-three/

sounds like he needs to use the MOF and not check down. Left big plays on the field per Joe B. Totally different than what they saw in OTAs.

That's my only gripe with what Joe has been reporting... maybe that's what they are working on, checking down. He said on Facebook yesterday that a WR, can't remember who, had opened up downfield and TT didn't see him and instead checked down. Maybe that's what the coaches wanted to see. But who knows.