AP: Tyrod reflects on how far he's come in one year

It's insane how much of a dark horse "maybe he makes the team" kinda guy he was coming into last year's camp and how different our situation is now.

i have noticed a similar situation in Denver playing out with Trevor Simian. No one things he has a shot... But it sounds like the team believes he does.

It's insane how much of a dark horse "maybe he makes the team" kinda guy he was coming into last year's camp and how different our situation is now.

I remember conversations in the shoutbox about how he was here to compete with Tuel for a PS spot and he'd be lucky to win. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt though and assume they were just trying to agitate me :lol:

I remember conversations in the shoutbox about how he was here to compete with Tuel for a PS spot and he'd be lucky to win. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt though and assume they were just trying to agitate me :lol:

Its a good sign when we dont have a QB competition in TC.

Man, are we experts or what? Edited by PromoTheRobot

The tuel fans were pretty terrible for a minute there... I'm glad that era passed

I believe that was BuffaloHokie13. If I recall correctly, hes a VTech alum and/or lives near the school and watches a lot of VTech games.

If BuffaloHokie13 wasn't first on the band wagon its only because the pilot got on last because he was TT's original PR man.

IDK if Moshermw shouts, but he started a thread about a week before I was a member. As for my homerism, I told Vic Carucci Tyrod would be our starter on twitter the day he got signed and I bought a custom jersey on May 6th, well before he was announced the starter or jerseys were available. And yeah Jaur, I'm an alum who was a student while Tyrod was there.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

IDK if Moshermw shouts, but he started a thread about a week before I was a member. As for my homerism, I told Vic Carucci Tyrod would be our starter on twitter the day he got signed and I bought a custom jersey on May 6th, well before he was announced the starter or jerseys were available. And yeah Jaur, I'm an alum who was a student while Tyrod was there.

Sorry about forgetting your name .... double kudos to you :thumbsup::thumbsup: