Season,playoff predictor machine,Youll like this!

http://nflplayoffpredictor.com/?L=EwRm5TS9tfaRmJTopfNWwQ7xTDOPOKI43TUq9HW7Ncp6xnWDvVIwki5cnTIRE9BMxGcJkIA

A few notes:

1. Of course the Bills win the Super Bowl when I am picking the winners.

2. The Jets have a brutal schedule for a string of games

3. The Packers/Cardinals/Bengals have cake schedules.

4. My picks were quick off the top of my head which made teams I consider decent to drift to the top, while personal bias held some "ok" teams to the bottom

5. I don't think Denver drops quite that far (6-10) after winning the Super Bowl, but I can't decide which games they will lose because of QB.

6. Tried to be fair to the Cheats, and just couldn't hold them from taking the division either.

Edited by What a Tuel

http://nflplayoffpredictor.com/?L=EwRm5TS9tfaRmJTopfNWwQ7xTDOPOKI43TUq9HW7Ncp6xnWDvVIwki5cnTIRE9BMxGcJkIA

A few notes:

1. Of course the Bills win the Super Bowl when I am picking the winners.

2. The Jets have a brutal schedule for a string of games

3. The Packers/Cardinals/Bengals have cake schedules.

4. My picks were quick off the top of my head which made teams I consider decent to drift to the top, while personal bias held some "ok" teams to the bottom

5. I don't think Denver drops quite that far (6-10) after winning the Super Bowl, but I can't decide which games they will lose because of QB.

6. Tried to be fair to the Cheats, and just couldn't hold them from taking the division either.

Yeah, I'm not worried about the records of my bottom 16 either at first.

Not even paying attention to what I was doing, had the entire AFC East at 8-8 at the of the year.

Oops

New England hosted the Bills in the WC round. Wouldn't that just suck, we finally make the playoffs and have to play NE?

Edited by KRT88

Not even paying attention to what I was doing, had the entire AFC East at 8-8 at the of the year.

Oops

New England hosted the Bills in the WC round. Wouldn't that just suck, we finally make the playoffs and have to play NE?

No, it would absolutely not suck.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/these-nfl-teams-will-probably-start-hot-because-of-an-easy-schedule/

Was going to start a thread on this, but I'll stick it here. Fivethirtyeight.com's analysis of the Bills' schedule is showing that it is front loaded a bit. Just something to keep in mind when the season gets underway. A somewhat slow start wouldn't be the end of the world and a fast start would be especially encouraging.

Edited by BarleyNY

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/these-nfl-teams-will-probably-start-hot-because-of-an-easy-schedule/

Was going to start a thread on this, but I'll stick it here. Fivethirtyeight.com's analysis of the Bills' schedule is showing that it is front loaded a bit. Just something to keep in mind when the season gets underway. A somewhat slow start wouldn't be the end of the world and a fast start would be especially encouraging.

This is something I hope all Fans will take note of.

Too hard to do this now, obviously. But I think Denver takes a step back without a QB (barring some surprise), making way for Oakland to take the division. New England starts 1-3 but finishes 12-4 and wins the division. I had us at 11-5 as the second wild card (Pittsburgh first wild card). Of course the records are all way out of balance because I mostly went by my personal power rankings, sometimes giving the edge to home teams and by the end of the season assuming the Cards, for example, were resting their starters. I am predicting a healthy Romo giving Dallas one more playoff push but we'll see how it goes. The NFCE should be the most interesting division this year if the coaching changes in NY and Philly work out. There are no obviously dominant or weak teams there so it should be a close race between all four, at least for now.

It goes:

AFC 1) Cincy 2) New England 3) Oakland 4) Jacksonville 5) Pitt 6) Buffalo

NFC 1) Green Bay 2) Arizona 3) Carolina 4) Dallas 5) Seattle 6) NYG

Edited by Big C

Week 8 - 15 doesn't look that easy. Us(Pats****), @Sea, @Cinci, Jags, @Oak, Pitt. I think 2 teams make it from either the North or West. Pitt,Cinci,KC,Oak and even Denver.

I have tbh , this schedule is tough from outside looking in. With Rex's history and the past 15 years, it would take beating a lot of really good teams. Just something that hasn't been done by either.

If you guys end up 6-8 wins does Rex stay?

Week 8 - 15 doesn't look that easy. Us(Pats****), @Sea, @Cinci, Jags, @Oak, Pitt. I think 2 teams make it from either the North or West. Pitt,Cinci,KC,Oak and even Denver.

I have tbh , this schedule is tough from outside looking in. With Rex's history and the past 15 years, it would take beating a lot of really good teams. Just something that hasn't been done by either.

That would probably come down to reasons for the record and how the team was responding to him. I suspect he'd be retained for another season, but on a very hot seat.

Too hard to do this now, obviously. But I think Denver takes a step back without a QB (barring some surprise), making way for Oakland to take the division. New England starts 1-3 but finishes 12-4 and wins the division. I had us at 11-5 as the second wild card (Pittsburgh first wild card). Of course the records are all way out of balance because I mostly went by my personal power rankings, sometimes giving the edge to home teams and by the end of the season assuming the Cards, for example, were resting their starters. I am predicting a healthy Romo giving Dallas one more playoff push but we'll see how it goes. The NFCE should be the most interesting division this year if the coaching changes in NY and Philly work out. There are no obviously dominant or weak teams there so it should be a close race between all four, at least for now.

It goes:

Definitely too early. Last year I started a thread for people to predict unexpected records for a specific team. I went with Denver going 5-11. :oops:

as Barley said, depends on how the team plays for him.

If Tyrod goes down for example, it will difficult to overcome.

It goes:

Oakland is a risky pick, but i am going to consider this a pretty good early prediction

Definitely too early. Last year I started a thread for people to predict unexpected records for a specific team. I went with Denver going 5-11. :oops:

You might have been correct, just off one season :rolleyes:

Oakland is a risky pick, but i am going to consider this a pretty good early prediction

Oakland is getting some hype, but I think it's warranted. I thought they showed flashes throughout the year and they can really put something together this year with their acquisitions and the continued development of Carr/Cooper/Crabtree/Murray on offense. They could be really exciting. Every year I underestimate the Chiefs, and every year they surprise me like last year's 10-game streak. I think they will have another solid season, but more like 2014, 9-7 no playoffs. Denver is uninspiring with Sanchez the presumed starter, but they will also be competitive. And if Sanchez can play like his first two seasons in New York, that team will be hard to beat.

Oakland is getting some hype, but I think it's warranted. I thought they showed flashes throughout the year and they can really put something together this year with their acquisitions and the continued development of Carr/Cooper/Crabtree/Murray on offense. They could be really exciting. Every year I underestimate the Chiefs, and every year they surprise me like last year's 10-game streak. I think they will have another solid season, but more like 2014, 9-7 no playoffs. Denver is uninspiring with Sanchez the presumed starter, but they will also be competitive. And if Sanchez can play like his first two seasons in New York, that team will be hard to beat.

My Son is a Raiders fan. So he enlightens me.

They are on the rise for sure.

Sanchez? big if. Can he game manage? I think that is the Denver plan though.

Yes it would, I'd like to make the post season and play someone other than the evil empire. Give me Pittsburgh or Cincinnati but not Tom Brady.

If you're going on the assumption that we wouldn't stand a chance against NE then yeah, I guess, but if we were to play them and beat them that would be epic. Might even jump ahead of the comeback game in my mind.

If you're going on the assumption that we wouldn't stand a chance against NE then yeah, I guess, but if we were to play them and beat them that would be epic. Might even jump ahead of the comeback game in my mind.

C'mon Epic !

I think NE starts out 0-4, plus the Bills beat them at home, and yet NE will still win the division at 9-7 while the Bills end up 8-8 and miss the playoffs yet again. The out of division schedule, other that Jacksonville and the Browns is fairly rough. And Ryan is the Head Coach, so they start with that deficit from the get go.

I think NE starts out 0-4, plus the Bills beat them at home, and yet NE will still win the division at 9-7 while the Bills end up 8-8 and miss the playoffs yet again. The out of division schedule, other that Jacksonville and the Browns is fairly rough. And Ryan is the Head Coach, so they start with that deficit from the get go.

: ) how do folks imagine that far ahead only to fail ?

always been a mystery for me