Do you like raspberry flavored things??

while it is mostly true, i just read that the amount of castoreum consumers consume per year is roughly 292 pounds total, so i am pretty sure they found alternatives, you are safe, and hell, up to 5 minutes ago you loved it....don't be scared.

I love raspberry ice cream, and don't know if I will ever order it again. This is definitely a case of... "sometimes the less you know, the better off you are". :sick:

while it is mostly true, i just read that the amount of castoreum consumers consume per year is roughly 292 pounds total, so i am pretty sure they found alternatives, you are safe, and hell, up to 5 minutes ago you loved it....don't be scared.

I know its not going to harm me, it's just the thought of it no matter how miniscule, is already making my stomach churn. :lol:

curious as to why you choose to go the route of abandoning something you love instead of seeking out tossing some beaver salad....seems like a glass half empty kind of attitude :D

I know its not going to harm me, it's just the thought of it no matter how miniscule, is already making my stomach churn. :lol:

i've had the beard beer, weasel poop beer, have looked for the bull testicle beer, but can't find it around here. i'll pretty much give anything a shot....except radishes, they can rot in hell

Ever tried Rogue Brewery Sriracha Hot Stout?

http://www.rogue.com/rogue_beer/rogue-sriracha-hot-stout/

They have it at my beer store. I have yet to try it, but the time is coming.

yeah, it's underwhelming, rogue is pretty adventurous, but mostly in name and theory only, other than their voodoo donut series, rarely do they live up the hype, in my opinion

Ever tried Rogue Brewery Sriracha Hot Stout?

http://www.rogue.com/rogue_beer/rogue-sriracha-hot-stout/

They have it at my beer store. I have yet to try it, but the time is coming.

yeah, it's underwhelming, rogue is pretty adventurous, but mostly in name and theory only, other than their voodoo donut series, rarely do they live up the hype, in my opinion

Good to know, Pooj. Although, when it comes to Sriracha "underwhelming" might actually be a positive thing.

i checked the google machine and it appears to be a pretty accurate thing, i want to know who the first person to discover it was....

Guy 1: HEY! You got beaver ass juice in my cranberries!

Guy 2: HEY! You got cranberries in my beaver ass juice!

{light bulb moment}