Bills Zone thread

KD in CA

I just saw the funniest thing ever on a message board....they are having a single elimination insult contest. One thread for each 'match up' in which the two opponents zing each other until a winner is declared.

I can't believe that such a brilliant idea was not hatched here. Think about the possibilities....what would the point spread be on a first round match up b/w Darin and BF? :D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw the funniest thing ever on a message board....they are having a single elimination insult contest.  One thread for each 'match up' in which the two opponents zing each other until a winner is declared.

I can't believe that such a brilliant idea was not hatched here.  Think about the possibilities....what would the point spread be on a first round match up b/w Darin and BF?  :D

247295[/snapback]

It would open at Darin - 19.... closer to kickoff, it would probably go to Darin - 28 or so.

I just saw the funniest thing ever on a message board....they are having a single elimination insult contest.  One thread for each 'match up' in which the two opponents zing each other until a winner is declared.

I can't believe that such a brilliant idea was not hatched here.  Think about the possibilities....what would the point spread be on a first round match up b/w Darin and BF?  :D

247295[/snapback]

Link? :)

247295[/snapback]

BF=one-legged man in ass kicking contest

I can't believe that such a brilliant idea was not hatched here.  Think about the possibilities....what would the point spread be on a first round match up b/w Darin and BF?  :P

247295[/snapback]

or we could merge this effort with ours on say AOL's message boards, Im sure the teeny boppers can really layout some slams. :D:)

damn i nearly pissed myself here reading some of the insults...thats great stuff :D

247410[/snapback]

The problem with that at TBD is that the guys over there are using generic insults. We would get personal.

I would love to do it here, but there would be 3 problems:

1) Bunch of thin skinned people over here

2) There's no way a "peanut gallery" thread would work, and all of the faceoff threads would be ruined by others jumping in.

3) It would overflow into other posts. We would use the insults again weeks, months afterwards.

That being said, I'm all for it.

The problem with that at TBD is that the guys over there are using generic insults. We would get personal.

I would love to do it here, but there would be 3 problems:

1) Bunch of thin skinned people over here

2) There's no way a "peanut gallery" thread would work, and all of the faceoff threads would be ruined by others jumping in.

3) It would overflow into other posts. We would use the insults again weeks, months afterwards.

247418[/snapback]

4. There's no real way to be spontaneous about this on the Internet IMO.

In a couple hours, you could research enough insults that would bury any of these guys competing on the Zone.

Live at a tailgate, that's another story! :D

The upside to doing something like that here is it tends to gravitate that kind of crap to one area. It's like a glass of beer in the garden: you never get rid of all the slugs, but at least you give them one place to congregate so they don't screw up the rest of the garden.

We slit our wrists like cheap coupons and say that death is on sale today.

247516[/snapback]

What the !@#$ is that supposed to mean? Seriously. I'm not picking on you. I'm just curious. What the !@#$ does that mean in the context of what you're talking about? Hell, forget the context in which you used it. In ANY context, what the !@#$ does that mean?

What the !@#$ is that supposed to mean? Seriously. I'm not picking on you. I'm just curious. What the !@#$ does that mean in the context of what you're talking about? Hell, forget the context in which you used it. In ANY context, what the !@#$ does that mean?

247531[/snapback]

If you think it was directed at Tom, it wasn't.

Actually I just removed it. I don't want someone getting the wrong idea.

247531[/snapback]

LA, i was wondering the same thing... last coupon i had was for buy one get one free whopper...

>>>> We have a lot of middle aged men here with nothing better to do.<<<<

Hey, watch what you say about middle aged men! Some day, you will be a married middle aged man and realize that there is a horde of things that you want to do, but the answer is very often "no."  :(

247539[/snapback]

:(

That's why I want to die before I hit 50.

>>>> We have a lot of middle aged men here with nothing better to do.<<<<

Hey, watch what you say about middle aged men! Some day, you will be a married middle aged man and realize that there is a horde of things that you want to do, but the answer is very often "no."  :(

247539[/snapback]

I'm a middle aged divorced woman with nothing better to do......because I'm on VACATION this week !!!!

:(

247531[/snapback]

http://sblood.blogdrive.com/

I don't know what the !@#$ that site is about, but it has that f--ked up quote that BF used as #3 on the list.

We should all be very afraid... this ring a bell?

http://www.lenard.co.uk/images/lenard%20again.jpg

http://sblood.blogdrive.com/

I don't know what the !@#$ that site is about, but it has that f--ked up quote that BF used as #3 on the list.

We should all be very afraid...  this ring a bell?

http://www.lenard.co.uk/images/lenard%20again.jpg

247546[/snapback]

The fact that you are out scouring the internet for it is very funny to me.