Brexit

Brexit  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Will Great Britain vote to leave the EU

2. 2. Should Great Britain vote to leave the EU

3. 3. Should the new version of TSW allow animated Hypnotoad Avatars

Maybe it's not other people with money that are holding you back? Maybe it's because you don't know the difference between a labrum and a spleen?

im not being held back. I would never have voted for brexit if I were an Englishman. the ones voting for exit or those most likely to be held back.

dyDeokXVZ_QuOWalGjjkptITMe4w0oTacCe47Wm3

What's amazing about this, besides from the absurdity of promoting fascism (seriously?), is that the EU is a fascist's dream and yet you're supporting Brexit. That shows me you either don't understand what fascism truly is, or which forces actually contrived the EU in the first place... or both.

You're an alt-righty. Go back and look at your history. A European Trade Union, with Germany serving as the industrial engine, has been a dream of Kaisers and Nazis both, the later working actively to lay the ground work for the EU in the final days of WW2. Look at what Nazis like Bormann were trying to do in '44 and how that is reflected in what became the EU and you'll see startling parallels.

There's lots of propaganda coming from the establishment and the fringes of every political ideology in the wake of this decision, but one thing is clear: this was a victory for democracy over pseudo fascist systems. So are you sure you're on the right side?

What's amazing about this, besides from the absurdity of promoting fascism (seriously?), is that the EU is a fascist's dream and yet you're supporting Brexit. That shows me you either don't understand what fascism truly is, or which forces actually contrived the EU in the first place... or both.

You're an alt-righty. Go back and look at your history. A European Trade Union, with Germany serving as the industrial engine, has been a dream of Kaisers and Nazis both, the later working actively to lay the ground work for the EU in the final days of WW2. Look at what Nazis like Bormann were trying to do in '44 and how that is reflected in what became the EU and you'll see startling parallels.

There's lots of propaganda coming from the establishment and the fringes of every political ideology in the wake of this decision, but one thing is clear: this was a victory for democracy over pseudo fascist systems. So are you sure you're on the right side?

One of the online trademarks of the alt-righty's are to post things for shock value. It's a form of trolling that I've become pretty familiar with over the past year.

I've honestly never heard of the alt-right until Ozzy brought it up. Thanks for the tip. :beer:

They're essentially the Trumpster Divers. When someone is vehemently supporting Donald Trump online, and it's not auto-generated from a computer in China, they're alt-right.

Think of them like a transgender version of conservatives.

I agree that the EU can be interpreted to be "fascist" (link is to an alt-right site).

However, for my purposes, it's clearly better for the multi-cult, progressive EU to be broken up. Maybe it should be re-constituted later once the far-right has conquered Europe. But it's sort of silly to suggest that Hitler wouldn't have voted for Brexit the way the EU functions now.

I agree that the EU can be interpreted to be "fascist" (link is to an alt-right site).

However, for my purposes, it's clearly better for the multi-cult, progressive EU to be broken up. Maybe it should be re-constituted later once the far-right has conquered Europe. But it's sort of silly to suggest that Hitler wouldn't have voted for Brexit the way the EU functions now.

This just made me go insane. :wacko::blink::wacko::blink:

I can only wonder why it is you have such affection for the EU. Must be personal convenience or some other sort of travel preference.

I can only wonder why you have such an affection for politicians with an English accent.

Please point me to the posts where I thought that the EU is a great institution.

I can only wonder why you have such an affection for politicians with an English accent.

Please point me to the posts where I thought that the EU is a great institution.

Your seemingly intense opposition to Brexit leads me to believe that you somehow think that preserving the EU is of paramount importance.

Your seemingly intense opposition to Brexit leads me to believe that you somehow think that preserving the EU is of paramount importance.

Nuance isn't your strong suit is it?

There's a concept of cutting off your nose to spite your face. It's clear that the idiots who voted to leave the union had no idea of the near term pain it's going to cause. Britain should have never joined the union in the first place. But throwing a hissy fit vote that could unravel its own union was not the way to handle the exit.

Nuance isn't your strong suit is it?

There's a concept of cutting off your nose to spite your face. It's clear that the idiots who voted to leave the union had no idea of the near term pain it's going to cause. Britain should have never joined the union in the first place. But throwing a hissy fit vote that could unravel its own union was not the way to handle the exit.

I think they had an idea there'd be short-term pain, but long-term gain.

I also think the prospect of a breakup of the UK is unlikely. The Scottish parliament exists because Westminster says it does.

I think they had an idea there'd be short-term pain, but long-term gain.

I also think the prospect of a breakup of the UK is unlikely. The Scottish parliament exists because Westminster says it does.

Baloney. Look at the buyers remorse after the vote when many are recognizing they were sold a bill of goods and the reactions from the EU. Currency & stock markets are generally good barometers of expected economic activity. How's the pound & FTSE been doing? $2 trillion of market equity wiped out in 2 days. Nice.

I didn't say Hitler wouldn't have voted for Brexit. But are you implying that one way to sway you would be to prove what Hitler would have or wouldn't have supported? As in, you'd follow Hitler's lead?

I didn't say Hitler wouldn't have voted for Brexit. But are you implying that one way to sway you would be to prove what Hitler would have or wouldn't have supported? As in, you'd follow Hitler's lead?

Are you new? He's a fascist.