Jags to deploy no-huddle this season - bad news for Bills?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jags and Raiders are both up and coming teams to watch out for in the wild card race

Yup. In fact, I think most are more optimistic about them than they are the Bills. :(

Playoffs 8 years ago.

8 years is an eternity & has no bearing on the fact that Rex is better than coaches he beat or lost to. Final record is also not an indicator of which teams are better.

When's the last time the Bills made the playoffs?

Bortles is a huge question mark for that team. Didn't Marrone bring in David Lee to

Coach up the wildcat in Buffalo? or was it Chan? Didn't work. isn't he The Same David Lee that is now Tyrods QB coach?

I have doubts about him.

LOL.

Shows you don't pay too much attention to these other players.

The Bills No-Huddle with Levy/Marchibroda/Kelly running it was bad news for a lot of teams.

A Bradley/Olson/Bortles No-Huddle is unproven and hard to guess. A good No Huddle takes more than talent. It takes conditioning and quick decision-making as well as a solid scheme.

And when I say 'conditioning,' I mean for the D too because they might very well end up back on the field in a hurry.

Yup. In fact, I think most are more optimistic about them than they are the Bills. :(

There is more faith in their QBs, I think. Although I would put Tyrod even with Carr, personally.

Edited by vincec

The Bills No-Huddle with Levy/Marchibroda/Kelly running it was bad news for a lot of teams.

A Bradley/Olson/Bortles No-Huddle is unproven and hard to guess. A good No Huddle takes more than talent. It takes conditioning and quick decision-making as well as a solid scheme.

And when I say 'conditioning,' I mean for the D too because they might very well end up back on the field in a hurry.

Marrone is coaching them. Check the other thread with video.

get back to me in regard to the confidence Jags fans must have to run anything at all after watching that ?

:devil:

If Bortles survives ? Jags could push for a playoff spot.

on paper of course