Kyle Williams: Role Model and Leader

Drafting Washington may extend his career as he can rotate, possibly stay healthy, Washington is a third round pick and a cheap rookie contract, and both play better.

This is where I am at.

Makes good sense for the Bills, and us Kyle and Bills Fans too

@JoeBuscaglia

Kyle Williams says they don't have a plan put together for him and training camp just yet. Rehabbing his knee #Bills

CkRRc56WkAEKNv5.jpg
@AdamBenigni

#Bills Kyle Williams: "We're six months post-op... I should be ready to go (for season - camp a question) @wgrz

CkRRg4EW0AAxRz1.jpg

@buffalobills

Kyle Williams: "Six months post-operation and getting better every day. I'll be ready for the season."

CkRR0jwWgAAAC0N.jpg

Kyle this is his last year as a buffalo bill he is old and not as good as he once was thats why we drafted washigton and signed bryant to a restricted free agent contract

This is simply a way too detailed analysis.

GO BILLS!!!

This might be the last year of his career, and then again it may not. Adolphus Washington was clearly a draft pick intended up upgrade the next guy behind Kyle Williams that would otherwise be just an "OK" Corbin Bryant. His cap figure for this year is $6.25 million. That's a pretty healthy number considering his performance last year, but not that bad if they get what they got out of him in the 2013-2014 years. There's only $1.5 million of dead money on the 2017 year of his deal, which is also the last year. I seriously doubt that the Bills take the $8.3 million cap hit in 2017 for him unless he lights it up this year. If he wanted to play beyond this year, maybe a restructured contract and more shared playing time? Bryant is getting $1.671 million for this year and is not under contract going forward. He's pretty much playing for his last opportunity to be a starter or share starter time. He's 28 to Kyle's 32, so not that far away from being done either. He's certainly a locker room guy for this team, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

This might be the last year of his career, and then again it may not. Adolphus Washington was clearly a draft pick intended up upgrade the next guy behind Kyle Williams that would otherwise be just an "OK" Corbin Bryant. His cap figure for this year is $6.25 million. That's a pretty healthy number considering his performance last year, but not that bad if they get what they got out of him in the 2013-2014 years. There's only $1.5 million of dead money on the 2017 year of his deal, which is also the last year. I seriously doubt that the Bills take the $8.3 million cap hit in 2017 for him unless he lights it up this year. If he wanted to play beyond this year, maybe a restructured contract and more shared playing time? Bryant is getting $1.671 million for this year and is not under contract going forward. He's pretty much playing for his last opportunity to be a starter or share starter time. He's 28 to Kyle's 32, so not that far away from being done either. He's certainly a locker room guy for this team, so we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

If KW plays like he did when healthy last year and manages to stay healthy this year, then it's safe to say he will have lit it up. He was having a GREAT season before getting hurt. In spite of the issues others in the front seven had.

There's a lesson there, I think.

GO BILLS!!!

If KW plays like he did when healthy last year and manages to stay healthy this year, then it's safe to say he will have lit it up. He was having a GREAT season before getting hurt. In spite of the issues others in the front seven had.

GO BILLS!!!

as mentioned, if he is in a rotation and they can move him around ( they will ) the D line should be quite fun to watch. And hopefully keep them all healthy throughout the year.

GO BILLS!!!

Yes the scheme seemed to fit Kyle very well but that makes sense because Ryan's schemes depend on disciplined and smart players which are two adjectives while describe Kyle.

his hat/shirt combo needs work

I don't think Peter Griffin is much into fashion. Simply one of the greatest Bills' draft picks ever. It's nuts a guy like this from a big problem could fall to the 5th round. His game against Pittsburgh was one of the most dominant performance I can remember from a Bill in my life. He also won that game as a DT.

• 1 month later...