Norwood Jersey for Old Dad?

question: where do you find a Norwood jersey on sale?

This brings up an idea.... Bills should have a Scott Norwood jersey shirt game vs the Jets. Everyone in the stadium would be wearing the #11 Norwood jersey. Talk about huge national recognition for a first class town. Lift Scotty up, as many times as humanly possible.

love this idea.

I wish I could find the video where thousands of Buffalonians welcomed the Bills home and shouted "We love Scott!" or "We want Scott!" or whatever it was.

Forget about Buffalo '66 and the star's desire to kill "Scott Wood." It seems to me most Buffalonians respect Norwood.

You may get some crap from some drunk fans at the game, but I think most would say wear it proudly.

Hell, I have a #2 Dan Carpenter jersey (bizarre but great story), and I would expect more crap about that one.

My son wants to buy me a Bills jersey for my birthday (which I will debut in public at the Jets Thursday night game). It'll be my first visit to the Ralph since the first game there, preseason 1973.

My question is whose jersey to get? What I really want is 11 NORWOOD. Will I be the laughingstock of the Ralph if I wear it? Or start a riot?

If you look like Rex's brother you might hear some snickering.

I wish I could find the video where thousands of Buffalonians welcomed the Bills home and shouted "We love Scott!" or "We want Scott!" or whatever it was.

Forget about Buffalo '66 and the star's desire to kill "Scott Wood." It seems to me most Buffalonians respect Norwood.

Pretty sure it was, "we want shots!"

Nice touch. Go for it, indeed. Norwood made a ton of kicks to win games that helped put our glory years team on the map. I met him down in VA about 15 years ago and he literally flinched when I told him I was from Buffalo, such was the weight of the bullschit he has had to put up with since SBXXV. I told him to consider Buffalo one, giant Niagara Square when they returned home after that superbowl. I suspect he is still touched by that affection.

GO BILLS!!!

Well put K-9. Norwood did win a lot of games for us with his kicks. It would be a huge injustice for anyone to judge him only by that one kick. No true Bills

fan would do that. Losing SB 25 was far from being his fault. Go Bills in 2016.

counterpoint time.

I think OP is wondering not whether people would laugh. I think he really wants to know whether there might be trouble. Whether some might actually be offended.

Drunk people.

If I saw that and didnt know you, my first thought might be "hey, wtf is that? Is that guy really a jets fan in disguise?"

(there's some famous thing in baseball where some guy accidently let the ball roll through his legs and they lost the world series or something. Red Sox maybe? Anyway, if you showed up that one of that team's games wearing that guy's jersey, might there be trouble?)

counterpoint time.

I think OP is wondering not whether people would laugh. I think he really wants to know whether there might be trouble. Whether some might actually be offended.

Drunk people.

If I saw that and didnt know you, my first thought might be "hey, wtf is that? Is that guy really a jets fan in disguise?"

(there's some famous thing in baseball where some guy accidently let the ball roll through his legs and they lost the world series or something. Red Sox maybe? Anyway, if you showed up that one of that team's games wearing that guy's jersey, might there be trouble?)

Fail.

But I give you credit to be the first to equate a missed FG with a slow moving ball between the legs of Bill Buckner.

GO BILLS!!!