Obama's Foreign Policy

Should the United States return Texas, and the western states including California to Mexico because those were the spoils of the Mexican war?

Yes. [/Mexicans]

Also, Poland should give Pomerania back to the Germans, Ukraine should give Kiev back to the Swedes, and all of East Africa should be given back to the Bushmen.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. [/Mexicans]

Also, Poland should give Pomerania back to the Germans, Ukraine should give Kiev back to the Swedes, and all of East Africa should be given back to the Bushmen.

Don't forget giving England back to the Picts and Welsh, and Constantinople back to the greeks.

Jews lived in East Jerusalem for thousands of years until the Arab-Israeli war of 1948 when the Jordanians conquered it. The Israelis got it back and then some in the 1967 war.

And the Jews conquered it from the Egyptians.

Everything belonged to someone else at some point.

Erdogan says U.S.-led coalition gives support to terrorist groups in Syria

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-idUSKBN14G1EU

Nothing to see here... Just wishing better lives for people.

And one more:

Erdogan Says He Has "Confirmed Evidence" The US Supports ISIS

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-27/erdogan-says-he-has-confirmed-evidence-us-supports-islamic-state

KERRY: 'ISRAEL CAN EITHER BE JEWISH OR DEMOCRATIC -- IT CANNOT BE BOTH'...

Thanks, John...........more solid input.......... :rolleyes:

ABSTENTION ON UN VOTE REFLECTED 'OUR VALUES'...

Ohhhhhhhh..................THATS why it was different from every other administration's vote in the past 70 years.

Thank God these lying sons of bitches are almost done !

Erdogan says U.S.-led coalition gives support to terrorist groups in Syria

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-idUSKBN14G1EU

Nothing to see here... Just wishing better lives for people.

And one more:

Erdogan Says He Has "Confirmed Evidence" The US Supports ISIS

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-27/erdogan-says-he-has-confirmed-evidence-us-supports-islamic-state

Why would you take Erdogan at his word?

It’s Not the Settlements, Stupid

d0Q4voGK_bigger.jpg CBS NewsVerified account @CBSNews 1h1 hour ago

"No American administration has done more for Israel's security than Barack Obama," John Kerry says in peace plan speech

This. Is. An. Insane. Thing. To. Say. Even. For. This. Total. Blithering. Idiot.

John Kerry today: "This is the time to stand up for what is right."

As opposed to the previous 8 yrs of the Obama administration?

John Kerry Today: “There is absolutely no justification for terrorism, and there never will be.”

Says the administration who sent $400 million cash straight to Iran/Hezbollah

John Kerry today:"The Israeli govt is the most right wing in history. Driven by its extreme elements."

From the administration who won't say: "Islamic Extremists"

F2eTXpsX_bigger.jpgJohn PodhoretzVerified account @jpodhoretz 1h1 hour ago

Hi. I'm John Kerry. I stood by as 500,000 Syrians were killed. Now let me tell Israel what to do, because I am a moral midget.

Imagine an American Secretary of State declaring that a nation can be Islamic or democratic, but cannot be both.

( see post #572)

"I won three Purple Hearts."

Four. Four actually. He heard a loud (distant explosion) and accidentally backed into the sharp corner of a desk while shaving which caused a deep bruise which made his razor slip and he got cut. The explosion was some US hand grenades being lobbed at a few teenage VC. So he claimed he was wounded in enemy combat as a result. Our hero. Shot a fleeing teenager in the back and "witnessed rapes, atrocities and murders" (his own should be included) committed by US troops. #fragworthydouche

"I didn't let a Youtube video kill anyone."

"I used government email servers." "I didn't give a cheap, plastic 'Reset' button to Putin."

Sadly, those would actually be accomplishments, compared to the previous Secretary of State.

And I wonder what Putin did with that button?