No judgment thread

If there is something from PPP that gets used a lot and you don't understand put it in here and let others explain If you understand, explain it. Don't judge others. Feel free to ask questions from other parts of the board like "belinda" or whatever. Or even ask questions you encounter a lot and don't know what it means like Boaty McBoatface. WTF is that?

Anyway, the initial question for me is:

She's got about as much influence as a Simba has on a hooker high on crack who's preparing to be the guest at a bukakke party.

That one has thrown me for a loop in another thread because I don't know if it is a lot of influence or no influence at all and as a result I can't keep up.

I have no clue as to the origin of the often-used 3.5.

I used to know what "belinda" meant, but have forgotten.

Belinda was a poster who hated when the op had no information as all the info was in the title. Pre twitter and other instant news sources a thread might be "Bledsoe out 4 weeks, per ESPN". And that's all the thread would be started with because articles would take at least 30 min to catch up to the internet. This has changed as articles exist on just principle headlines with some back ground info now.

I noticed people frequently write "common man" when they mean "c'mon man."

Is that mostly intentional?

That is intentional now but one poster......maybe Ice?......started it unintentionally.

What does "noone" mean?

It is the British spelling for midday and also the kid from Caddyshack.

Belinda was a poster who hated when the op had no information as all the info was in the title. Pre twitter and other instant news sources a thread might be "Bledsoe out 4 weeks, per ESPN". And that's all the thread would be started with because articles would take at least 30 min to catch up to the internet. This has changed as articles exist on just principle headlines with some back ground info now.

Thank you :beer:

If there is something from PPP that gets used a lot and you don't understand put it in here and let others explain If you understand, explain it. Don't judge others. Feel free to ask questions from other parts of the board like "belinda" or whatever. Or even ask questions you encounter a lot and don't know what it means like Boaty McBoatface. WTF is that?

Anyway, the initial question for me is:

That one has thrown me for a loop in another thread because I don't know if it is a lot of influence or no influence at all and as a result I can't keep up.

Dude, the OP for that obviously misspelled symbian but he's either too embarassed or an idiot for not correcting his mistake. If you need to find out what that is, here's a clue... it's not a mobile OS. Think of it as more of a chair kinda thing.

That is intentional now but one poster......maybe Ice?......started it unintentionally.

It is the British spelling for midday and also the kid from Caddyshack.

I thought it was dog in the shout box