Pay attention to how they tackle!

When you watch any of the great NFL dline/linebackers college highlights they slammed people down when tackling them. If they had a clear path to the QB they rocked them.

One such example of what to look out for is the guys who seem they have to put far to much effort into bringing someone to the ground. Aaron Maybin is one if the many examples that comes to mind for me. Right after we drafted him and they show his highlight film i knew we were doomed. He was not physically strong enough and had to tug guys down.

Myles Jack is a great example of someone who slams someone down as opposed to have to tug them to the ground. I feel as though the tackling style of a dlinemen/linebacker is a good indication of how they will work out as a pro.

When you watch any of the great NFL dline/linebackers college highlights they slammed people down when tackling them. If they had a clear path to the QB they rocked them.

One such example of what to look out for is the guys who seem they have to put far to much effort into bringing someone to the ground. Aaron Maybin is one if the many examples that comes to mind for me. Right after we drafted him and they show his highlight film i knew we were doomed. He was not physically strong enough and had to tug guys down.

Myles Jack is a great example of someone who slams someone down as opposed to have to tug them to the ground. I feel as though the tackling style of a dlinemen/linebacker is a good indication of how they will work out as a pro.

That Golden, GIrl.

A lot of tugging and dragging in college means they're not getting a clean shot at the player. Those kinds of plays get blocked in the NFL.

So if you have 8 arm tackles and 2 wrap ups in a college game, that usually translates into 2 tackles and 8 wiffs in the pros.

I like it,

probably doesn't fit metrics though.

Meh. Anthony Barr and Alex Ogeltree didn't "slam people to the ground."

who

Just a fair warning. If we pick a guy who doesn't bruise when he hits its a bad sign. It will be easy to figure out after watching 20 seconds of highlights.

Well, how does this guy float your boat? He's no Aaron Maybin, but then again... who is?

I think he knocked out that QB at around 1:30.

Shaq Lawson does this :thumbsup: