Trump vs Clinton: Pre Convention matchup

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for in the General Election?

• Clinton
    • Trump

Who cares about the Hispanic vote? Where do you clowns come from? It's this sort of mentality that is holding the conservative movement from becoming a party that can compete at the presidential level.

I care more about stopping millions of people who shouldn't vote, from voting.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TRUMP VS. HILLARY:

Okay, this is something I’ve been wanting to talk about — reliance on “unfavorables.” It seems to me, we’re going to end up with 2 major-party candidates that most people don’t like. The election is going to be decided by the people who are going to be stuck voting for one of 2 people neither of whom they like. The question isn’t who has higher unfavorability, but which one is more capable of getting a vote from a person who is disgusted by both of them. As Sullivan’s paragraph suggests, one is exciting, risky, and entertaining. The other is dreary, predictable, and medicinal.

Hillary is the Cod Liver Oil of candidates. Except that Cod Liver Oil is at least good for you.

Nice article that is obscuring a very important point about how the country is changing and the GOP is not.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/05/02/republicans-have-a-massive-electoral-map-problem-that-has-nothing-to-do-with-donald-trump/?tid=pm_politics_pop_b

This explains more than anything why the southern strategy won't work anymore. Explains a lot about voter ID laws, Senate not moving on court nominee and why the GOP can't just rely on white voters anymore

This explains more than anything why the southern strategy won't work anymore. Explains a lot about voter ID laws, Senate not moving on court nominee and why the GOP can't just rely on white voters anymore

The voter ID law that is opposed by Democrats is a canard to motivate African Americans to the polls. Nothing more.

The voter ID law that is opposed by Democrats is a canard to motivate African Americans to the polls. Nothing more.

In fact, as most intelligent people know, the African American voters are in favor of the ID law.

They recognize the common sense of it and reject the fear mongering of the Left.

Edited by B-Man

SCOTT ADAMS: Clinton Versus Trump — Persuasion Scores:

“We’ll start with Clinton’s new campaign slogan: LOVE TRUMPS HATE… Spoken aloud, the slogan sounds like asking people to agree with Trump’s hate, as in “Love Trump’s hate (because Trump hates war, terrorism, and bad trade deals, same as you?).

This is the sort of mistake you never see out of the Trump campaign. The slogan is pure amateur hour. It accomplishes the opposite of its intent, and you can’t fail harder than that. Now let’s look at the ‘woman card’ issue:”

hillary_woman_card_5-4-16-1.jpg

You can’t make this up. When you saw that symbol, you thought of a restroom. it is automatic.

But the biggest mistake was putting a magnetic strip on the Woman Card. That makes you think of a credit card. And that makes you think of debt. Or perhaps it makes you think of a transit card that Clinton had trouble using at the subway in New York. All bad.

You might ask yourself why the campaign did not go with a playing card model instead of a credit card. After all, “deal me in” is not typically associated with a magnetic strip.

I’
ll tell you why they didn’t use playing cards as their clever response. It’s because you would have to end up labeling Clinton the queen of – let’s say –hearts. And in cards, the queen is ranked below the king. That’s not so good if your opponent is a man…who lives in castles.

Read the whole thing. Arguably more likely though, is the fear of making Hillary the 21st century equivalent of Angela Lansbury’s infamous character in the Manchurian Candidate, which might hit a little too close to home, given Hillary’s Saul Alinsky connection and the various facets of her leftwing politics, which connect to her virtually all of the postwar strains of American politics in Liberal Fascism.

Too bad for the GOP that the only person who defeats her isn't even running.

I plan on doing it.

You plan on not voting? Well, the left and the right thank you for your apathy. It gives us left and right more power.

TRUMP VS. HILLARY:

Okay, this is something I’ve been wanting to talk about — reliance on “unfavorables.” It seems to me, we’re going to end up with 2 major-party candidates that most people don’t like. The election is going to be decided by the people who are going to be stuck voting for one of 2 people neither of whom they like. The question isn’t who has higher unfavorability, but which one is more capable of getting a vote from a person who is disgusted by both of them. As Sullivan’s paragraph suggests, one is exciting, risky, and entertaining. The other is dreary, predictable, and medicinal.

Hillary is the Cod Liver Oil of candidates. Except that Cod Liver Oil is at least good for you.

Wow. I'm old as dirt and thankfully have little experience with Cod Liver Oil. You must be as old as Roosevelt.

Hillary Clinton Orders Liberal Media to Get Tough on Trump (VIDEO)

The scandal-plagued Democrat wants liberal reporters to get hard on Trump–

Because 64,000 negative ads were just not enough.

The Weekly Standard reported:

I think reporters now have a chance to ask some tougher questions,” said Clinton. “It’s not enough to call in and give somebody a platform. It’s now the time to make the tough decisions, and you got to the ask him, okay, so what exactly would you replace X, Y, and Z with? If you’re going to be against trade agreements how is that going to work?”

You plan on not voting? Well, the left and the right thank you for your apathy. It gives us left and right more power.

Apathy is not giving a !@#$, I don't fall under that category.

Apathy is not giving a !@#$, I don't fall under that category.

Why would you just stay away when you could go pull the lever for a third party? It has the same effect in a two person race, but your protest is actually recorded. They want you to stay at home, but they don't want you to realize that there is another choice.

Why would you just stay away when you could go pull the lever for a third party? It has the same effect in a two person race, but your protest is actually recorded. They want you to stay at home, but they don't want you to realize that there is another choice.

Maybe I'll consider it, depending on who is nominated.

HOW GOOD IS TRUMP? HE JUST HAD HILLARY PAY FOR HIS FIRST PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN AD:

https://twitter.com/MZHemingway/status/727948570507288577?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Build a wall, deport illegal immigrants, stop schools from being defenseless from terrorists, end federal support of Planned Parenthood, repeal Obamacare, get tough with terrorists overseas — in short, Make America Great Again. Thanks Hillary, for spreading the word!