Trump vs Clinton: Pre Convention matchup

49 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for in the General Election?

• Clinton
    • Trump

Nearly one-in-four voters say they will stay home or vote third party if Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are the major party presidential candidates.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/24_opt_out_of_a_clinton_trump_race

Are they saying registered voters or eligible voters? My guess is registered voters. If so, that's still 75% registered voter turnout which won't happen. Voter participation will likely be in the high 50%s of registered voters.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Better question is, how much is Hillary going to win by? She is obviously the only decent person in the race. Real leaders know how to control themselves. Hillary!!

It's pretty hard to call Hillary a decent person given her several decade trail of low integrity and lack of any meaningful accomplishments other than marrying the eventual President Bill. She's everything not to like in a politician all rolled into one.

However, I do agree that her chances of winning are pretty good.

In three of the biggest swing states—Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida—Republicans were particularly downbeat about the prospect of a Trump-Clinton contest.

“There is positively no way for Trump to win in Pennsylvania,” said a Republican from that state.

“Trump cannot and will not carry Ohio,” a Republican from that state insisted. “He will do well in Appalachia and in the Mahoning Valley but he will get killed in the rest of the state. The danger for the GOP is losing Rob Portman which is a very real possibility under this match-up.”

Added a Florida Republican, who like all participants was granted anonymity in order to speak freely, “Trump is grinding the GOP to a stub. He couldn't find enough xenophobic, angry white Floridians to beat Hillary in Florida if he tried.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-november-insiders-222598#ixzz47DedyFRH

The Washington Post apparently has missed every Hillary Clinton comment since 1992............. :lol:

Trump’s calculated misogyny

by Dana Milbank

He’s building a general election strategy on gender resentment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trumps-calculated-misogyny/2016/04/29/c063a984-0e03-11e6-bfa1-4efa856caf2a_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-d:homepage/story

So you're saying he's campaigning like ....k7ouu.jpg

Edited by B-Man

Trump 100%.

Nothing on earth could get me to vote for Hillary.

If trump damages the country it would be significantly less than what Clinton would do and his actions might actually lead to a net gain. The damage he would do might destroy the political establishment and actually force change.

Trump of the choices. I really think Hillary is going to be indicted with regard to her email, and one of her platform items is mandatory family leave pay... I don't know why that irks me so much, but it really does.

I don't know if she is pushing "free" college and all that nonsense, but I have seen enough of the lady hawk to know its more of the same.